The Oneshot

**Author's POV**

Choi Maya and Park Jimin have been best friends from their school days.  Maya was from Ilsan. But she had to come to Seoul at the age of 5 as her father left her mother and her elder brother and her for another woman.  But somehow with the help of her mother and brother she grew up strong. Besides them she had another person who supported her from the day he met her. And it was none other than her best friend Park Jimin. Presently Maya 's brother Minho is part of the K-pop band SHINee. 

**At the SHINee practice room** 

Maya: Taemin Oppa ?

Taemin: Nae Maya? 

Maya: I miss him so much.

Taemin: Who?

Onew: Who ?  Your boyfriend Park Jimin?

Maya: Aniya. Your best friend Onew Oppa. And he is not my boyfriend. 

Onew: Pfft. But  we all miss him. But it's okay. He would not want us to be unhappy. We need to stay strong for him. 

Key: Yes.. Hwaiting. 

Everyone: Hwaiting... 

**After few days later**

Minho: Hey Maya.

Maya:  Yes Oppa?

Minho: Don't go for Karate practice today. 

Maya: Ah wae oppa?

Minho: Eomma told us to stay back today cause someone is going to visit us today. She also said that it is very important for all of us. 

Maya: Nae oppa. 

**Author's POV Ends**

**Maya's POV**

What I am thinking is it really gonna happen? Is that person really going to come.  Oh god. I should call up Chim.

**On the phone**

Chim: Yeoboseyo Maya. 

Maya: Yeoboseyo ( a bit sobbing ) 

Chim: Ay. What happened why are you crying?

Maya: Chimchim. I think that guy which I talked about I think he is going to come today.  Chim I don't want him to be my step-father. I don't want my mother to get hurt again. I can't see it all again. 

Chim: Ay. Don't worry.  Think positive. May be you don't know he is a better person than your father was. 

Maya: I don't know Chim. 

Chim: Don't worry.  Hwaiting. 

Maya: Thank you so much. I am lucky that you are my best friend. I am lucky and I mean it. 

Chim:  Yeah. I know I am great. 

Maya: Bye.

**Maya's POV Ends**

**Jimin's POV**

Ah Maya. I am gonna remain your best friend only forever... ( let out a sigh) 

**Jimin's POV Ends**

**Author's POV**

And it was 5 o' clock in the evening and the doorbell rang. 

Maya & Minho's Mother/ Mrs. Choi : I think they  are here. 

She opened the door. 

Maya and Minho looked at each other and then towards the door. They saw that there was a man who was almost same age as their father and a guy who looks elder than Maya but younger than Minho.