10. depression

Deeper into the temple

In the depths of the empty walls of the temple stood Demiurge admiring the familair architecture of the extensive structure. Demiurge loved being back in a place with finesse and a decent amount of luxury, he could cry at being back home with his lord returned to his or her throne. He did not show it but he was very happy ever since ainz fell ,he in a deep depression, he felt as if he was a failure ,a disgrace, and most of all felt like a waste of space.  He remembers always having problems getting out of his bed when ever he was needed to patrol in nazerick when ainz died. He progressively got worse and flat up left and went to live with the filth that is humans.

He remembers it all to well when he left.

Flashback Demiurge pov

I lay in my bed looking at the finely sculpted ceiling of the tomb of nazerick , wondering how things came to this. I had no idea how we are going to continue with out ainz, our morale is at a all time low, though Pandora's actor along with many other floor guardians tried to bring the spirits up of the populace. It is a fruitless endeavor as conditions are getting worse by the day, I think that it is best to disband. We do not have anything to fight for anymore our glorious overlord is gone, and I highly doubt that we will last one week without ainz sama. It also doesn't help that all of the population is compacted into one large area, making us a bigger target for the trash to kill us all.

I grit my teeth at the thought of the piss stain of a species that is humanity. How in all of the universe did they ever manage to let alone kill a supreme being but TO FUCKING GET CONCEPT OF FRICTION IS BEYOND ME!!!. I sigh as I get off my bed and walk over to my bookcase and pulled out one of the many works of literature off the selves. Reading is a great pass time that usually calms my nerves. Though it is not doing me any good as of the moment so I just reached into my inventory to pull out a book bag and start putting in as many as I can.

I look over to my desk and went and got the remaining things that I needed ink, pen, notebook, etc. I checked everything before walking to the door, when I reached the door frame I looked back at the room. I stand there taking one last look at my room that the supreme beings gave me. A single tear rolls down my face as I turn off the light and walk down the empty hallways of Nazerick.

3rd person pov

As Demiurge walked down the hall he made sure to take his admire the infustructure of the tomb one more time. He would recount all the relics that he passed by from the time they were obtained or created to the time they were placed in their position. As he walked ,the tomb was filled with a heavy feeling of sadness and emptiness.