U.A

You Pov

I was driving my carin my adult form listening to music then I was stopped by a cop.

Cop: turn the music down sir.

I stopped it.

Cop: you know why I pulled you over?

You: you wanted to use your limited power, and punish me driving over the speed limit I understand I punish people too well I used to.

Cop: license and registration.

You: ok.

I was then pulling out money.

Cop: are trying to bribe me sir?

You: yeah why is that not enough? Well take more it's only money.

Cop: it's against the law.

You: that's funny how you people make laws, but you break laws sometimes, don't you?

Cop: sometimes.... I put my siren on, and drive fast just cause I can.

You: right, and why wouldn't you it's fun. It feels good to get away with something, doesn't it?

Cop: yeah.

You: uh, it's ok officer. People like to tell me things. Those deep, dark, naughty little desires that are on their mind. It's a gift must be something about my face. And you're tempted to keep the money, aren't you? We'll go on take it, buy something pretty. You deserve it, but if you don't mind I must be on my way.

I then went back to driving to my club. I went inside to get a drink, but then timed slowed down then I saw my brother.

You: hello Amenadiel how's it going?

Amenadiel: your return to underworld is requested by father.

You: oh ok let me check the calendar how about no.

Amenadiel: you still disobey our father.

You: remind dad that I was sick, and tired of his shit.

Amenadiel: I'm warning you Y/n.

You: well dad can suck a big one then again how about a tiny one.

Amenadiel: you are a disgrace to all the angels in heaven.

You: why thank you.

Amenadiel: do you know what will happen when you're here?

You: don't know don't care, but here's an opinion go to hell.

Amenadiel then sharpened his wings to my throat.

You: oh dad won't be happy about that.

Amenadiel then leaves.

You: welp U.A tomorrow.

I took a drink, and the next day I called in a few favors, and then U.A is going to have me in it. When I arrived in my class it was going to be unique first year then I saw someone.

You: hello there cutie.

Yaoryozu: I beg your pardon?

You: called you cute, but maybe should call you hot since you're one of the most attractive humans I've seen all year.

Yaoryozu: I..uh.

You: I'm bugging you aren't I?

Yaoryozu: no you're-.

You: no I get it we can talk later, and- no.

Amenadiel: hello brother.

Amenadiel here of all places, and of course looking 15 he must have gotten into U.A.

You: Amenadiel what a big surprise.

Amenadiel slowed time.

Amenadiel: Y/n you have any idea what I have had to do to get here.

You: no, don't care, fuck off to the silver city.

Amenadiel: I can't do that until you go back to hell.

You: sheesh brother can you hear yourself speak you are starting to sound like dad.

Amenadiel: well Y/n as the devil it is your job to rule hell.

You: why couldn't I just rule heaven?!

Amenadiel: that's not how it-.

You: oh yeah you still don't know because that's the rules! Look just return time to normal, and so I can get this day over with.

Amenadiel: Y/n I-.

You: if you say one more thing about hell I will beat you to a bloody pulp!

Amenadiel speeded up the time then later Aizawa showed up, and everyone had to do the quirk test me, and Amenadiel tied, but thankfully the day ended, and I went to my club, and decided to have a good time till.

You: mr. Aizawa, now this will be interesting.