Introduction

The following book you are about to read is a continuation of "Umbrella". This book may be read as a stand alone book but all of the context and background will be found in the first book.  

This story is set fourteen years in the future from the current year (2019), which explains their age.

Cast:

Name: Lauren Marie Costello-JonesBirthday: March 3, 2013 (18)Played By: Imogen PootsInfo: Lauren Costello is the daughter of Marissa Costello and Michael Jones

Birthday: March 3, 2013 (18)
Played By: Imogen Poots
Info: Lauren Costello is the daughter of Marissa Costello and Michael Jones. Her father is in jail for killing her grandmother after she kidnapped her in order to get ransom money from Michael. Lauren resents her father for taking the action of killing her grandmother and therefore, leaving her alone throughout her childhood. Lauren and Marissa are very close although there are many things Lauren is hiding from her mother. 

Name: Marissa Denise CostelloBirthday: May 24, 1988 (42)Played By: Gemma ArtertonInfo: Marissa has been raising Lauren alone ever since her father got locked up

Birthday: May 24, 1988 (42)
Played By: Gemma Arterton
Info: Marissa has been raising Lauren alone ever since her father got locked up. Lincoln, Michael's half-brother, has helped the family financially but they are still struggling. Marissa has a period in time that she has no memory of and she believes there hides many things that could change what she believes to be true. Her loss of memory was caused by a car accident that led to Lauren's kidnapping. 

Name: Michael Alexander JonesBirthday: March 6, 1986 (44)Played By: Michael FassbenderInfo: Michael has been in jail for the past fourteen years over the death of his mother

Birthday: March 6, 1986 (44)
Played By: Michael Fassbender
Info: Michael has been in jail for the past fourteen years over the death of his mother. Once he realized his mother was the one who kidnapped his daughter, he stabbed her 23 times in the chest before calling police and admitting to the crime. While in jail, he has not kept contact with anyone in the outside world, including his daughter.