1.

TORIANA aka TORI POV
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
2:45pm

"Bitchhhhhhh Only 2 Days Til Yo Birthday, Hoe don't start thinking you grown", Kayla laughed.

Kayla is like a sister to me, I'd go to the moon and back for her and she proved numerous times that she'd do the same.

That's my bitch fr.

"First of all, Im gonna be legal as fuck so fuck what you talking bout", I said as I stuck my tongue out and started tweaking.

It's funny that I've been waiting so long to turn 18 and now that that day is almost here, I don't even know what to do to celebrate.

As I sat on my bed and thought about what I wanted to do, Kayla soon snapped me out of my thoughts.

"You hungry?", she asked.

"Damn straight"

"Come on let's go to the Breakfast Club"
I had my mouth fixed on them chicken and waffles.

I had just enough time to eat then go get dressed for work.

————————————
4:00 pm
I pushed open the revolving doors to the studio and scanned my work ID to get past security.

Once I was in, I went to the supply closet, grabbed my cart, and got to work.

I'm a cleaning lady at Patchwerk. I see a lot of celebrities but I never run over to them and go bat shit crazy. I have to keep things professional at work.

3 hours later
My break was almost over and I was scheduled to clean again. 30 minutes later, I was almost finished and headed out the door when it opened.

The opening of the door knocked over all of my cleaning supplies.

Damn, what stupid motherfucker even opens a door this damn hard?

A skinny figure stepped in then jumped back.

"Oh shit what the fuck?", he said once he saw all the supplies over the floor.

I hurried to pick everything up and head out.

"This bitch clumsy as the fuck. Hoe almost wasted that shit on my Balenciagas.", he spoke with laughter.

"The fuck?", I said as I looked up at him.

"I don't like this bitch already. Ion deal with hoes like this, I like my bitches nice and quiet ju herrd me?", he said as his thick accent came out.

"Well bitch I don't work for you now do I? And it's a good thing you don't date me I suppose because I speak my mind...the tfuck wrong with this nigga", I said as I put the supplies on the cart.

"Then wanna holler bout yo balenciagas, them hoes butter cream as fuck and they ain't even the new ones", I mumbled on my way out the door.

"Nah somebody get this hoe out, I can't work like this. This bitch blowing my high", he spat.

"Crybaby ass nigga"

"Ms. Middleton, your services will no longer be of use, effective immediately. We do not disrespect the artists. You're just the cleaning lady, your job is to clean and since yo-", my supervisor spoke.

"Lemme tell you something man. Fuck you and this job and this crybaby ass baby rapper. The fuck, big khakis, lil tie ass nigga", I spat as I walked away from the cart.

"Fat ass dents in yo fo head like a mf been having a thumb war inside yo head", I mumbled on my way out.

I waited on the bench outside for my ride to come then I left.

A/N: sorry this chapter was short guys, I needed to give y'all some background info. LET THE STORY COMMENCE