Chapter 2: are you an angel?

It was a typical day for Anakin and his mother their master wotto ordered them to serve his customers and clean up his shop once it closed. That afternoon when Anakin came running in a middle aged man with long brown hair entered with a gungan, a droid, and a beautiful young girl. Anakin was speechless at the sight of her, "cute you've fallen for a girl who's probably years older than you, " Vader said Anakin ignored him and asked the young lady "are you an angel? " "what, " she said turning to face him "an angel I heard the deep space pilots talk about them their the most beautiful creatures in the universe they live on the moons of igeo I think. " Anakin said trying to impress the girl "your a funny little boy, how long have you been here? "
"Since I was very little three I think my mother and I were sold to the hutts but they lost us betting on podraces to Watto. " "Your a slave? " the girl asked "I'm a person and my name is Anakin, " he said giving her a glare he hated when people called him a slave. "I'm sorry I don't fully understand this is a strange place to me, " She said "oh she called you a slave you should make her pay, " Vader whispered Anakin ignored him and accepted her apology. The two went on talking for a bit until the Jedi came back and Padme had to leave "I'm glad to have met you Anakin, " she said walking away "I was glad to meet you to. " Anakin watched her walk away and felt his inside heat up "really you've got a crush on a girl you just met she's probably years older than you, " Vader said taunting Anakin about his feelings for Padme. "When are you going to learn to stay quiet, " Anakin said clearly upset however Vader didn't answer him. Watto then told Anakin he could go home after he finished cleaning the rocks.