5 | Whirlwind

"Pandora?"  Anna, slowly asked. I can't help but laugh at the situation right now. Here I am, standing beside my body while I'm in another person's body and standing in front of me is Anna, wearing a Keep Calm shirt and a hula skirt matched with her newly dyed pink hair.

"Anna," I called. She looked at me and her brows furrowed.

"Excuse me?" She politely asked me, "How do you know me?"

I mentally slapped myself for forgetting that I am in Ammon form while Ammon's in Goddess form a.k.a Pandora form.

"Ohh! Uhmm, I'm Pandora's friend and I've heard a lot about you." I instinctively said.

She nodded, acknowledging my lie. "So, what brings you here? Inside the female washroom?"

"I just went here to look at the place and see if the school has a nice ambiance. I'm looking for a school to enroll in." I lied. That was an awful lie, Pandora. No wonder Anna thinks you're a dork.

Why would a man check out a female washroom? That just makes Ammon look like a pervert. Oh well, it's Ammon's body anyway.

She once again nodded and smiled but I knew that she needed more. She tugged Ammon, who currently looks like me and said, "Excuse us for a while."

I gave her a reassuring smile but I am nervous. I mean, Ammon might not be good in lying. Or he might not act like me. I glanced over Anna's shoulders since she's facing back and I can only see Pandora's face. He looked as if he was about to murder Anna as he was trying to remove her hand away from his.

I laughed at what I looked like if I imitated Ammon's furious face. My forehead has several creases and my eyes looked smaller than it usually is. After a while, they stopped talking and Anna looked so confused and irritated.

"Uhmm, Ammon?" She called Ammon which was supposed to be me, "I have to go. See you around then?"