dd

It was currently 8:03 AM, meaning that there's only less than two hours left before the auditions. Namjoon is both nervous and excited for what's to come, for the past 10 minutes he's been pacing back and forth, trying to calm his nerves.

"Oi, Joon! Are you ready yet?" Seokjin asks, leaning on the doorway of Namjoon's room while dangling a cluster of keys in his hand.

"It'll take about an hour for us to get there, so we better leave now if you don't wanna be late."

Namjoon takes a deep breath and lets it out a second later, "Let's get going, then." Seokjin removes himself from the doorway and heads outside his and Namjoon's shared apartment room with the younger following behind him.

The two heads towards the elevator and Namjoon presses the button that'll get them to the ground floor. They patiently wait until the elevator doors open and when it does they entered the elevator.

Seokjin pressed the button of their desired floor and waited for a dew minutes until they heard the elevator ding and open it's doors. The two got out the elevator and exited the apartment.

"Did you get us an Uber yet?" Seokjin asks and looks at the younger.

"I'm on it." Seokjin nods and averts his attention to his watch, 8:11 AM, they still have about 1 and a half hour before the auditions start.

"The Uber will be here in 3 minutes," Namjoon announces. They wait for a few minutes until a car pulls over in front of them. They both got inside the car with both guys sat on the rear passenger seats.

"Are you nervous?" Seokjin asks Namjoon who was staring at the view from the window, making Namjoon avert his gaze from the view and look over to Seokjin.

"I'm a bit... nervous," Namjoon says and fiddles with his fingers.

"You don't have to lie to me. We've known each other for years, so if you can tell whether or not i'm lying, then so can I." Namjoon lets out a sigh.

"I feel like I'm gonna die from anxiousness. All these questions pop up in my mind, like, 'What if you stutter?' 'What if they think that you're not good enough?' 'What if you embarrass yourself while you're there?' and they keep repeating in my head like a broken record." Seokjin frowns and places his hand on Namjoon's, hoping that the gesture would calm down his best friend.

"Calm down, Joon. I'll be there for you the whole time, and if they think you're not good enough, then screw them. They're dumb to waste such a talented soul." Namjoon chuckles at his hyung's words.

"Thanks, Jin hyung." Seokjin smiles and lightly punches Namjoon's shoulder.

"Anytime, Joon-ah."

"I'm gonna doze off for a bit," Namjoon says and tries to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

"Might as well," Seokjin says and closes his eyes, letting sleep overcome him.