I'll Be Waiting

Sanem came running to meet Can in a hidden and beautiful area of the agency. He was already there, waiting for her like he had promised. As soon as she saw his smile and his sparkling eyes looking at her, she felt her heart jump like crazy.

She putted her best "I don't care" face, 'cause he was so used to have women falling at his feet easily. But she was not like that. With her, he would need to work a little bit harder.

- You came. - he said smiling like a child, grabbing her hands and intertwining their fingers.

- Emre bey had me full of things to do and I had to finish some of them first so I could come here. - she said holding her breath when he got too close.

- No one cares about that idiot. - Can said, looking at her mouth like he was crazy to eat it.

- Well, I do. My job is at stake. You know how he feels about relationships inside the agency. If he finds out...

- I'll intercede for you. - Can said with a soft tone in his voice. - Forget about Emre, you are safe by my side.

- I thought you said you both don't like each other and that you're only here because your father wants you to stop traveling around the world and take responsibilities.

- I dont need a silly job to keep me in Turkey and take responsibilities. I've found you. That's enough for me.

- Can, we have barely started...

- So what? Since the moment I saw you in Emre's office I knew you were the one.

- I bet you say something like this to every woman in every country in the world. You already must have a baby 'round there and doesn't know...

- I guarantee you I dont. I have never felt this way before, Sanem. - he said seriously.

- I think you'll have to convince me - she teased and tried to hide a smile, but couldn't help open her lips to him. - Convince me I'm special and I'll give you a kiss right here, right now.

- I will. - he got close, just a few centimeters of her lips. - Because I only feel alive when I'm with you. What do you think?

- Nah, weak.

- I'm burning to feel every part of you.

- That's ok, but not enough. - she was having so much fun with that game and he noticed.

- No man in the world is ready to make you happy as I am.

- Hmm, I like that.

- Convinced?

- I suppose...

- Now where's my kiss?

- Come here. Can leaned his head, thirsty for her lips and closed his eyes, waiting for the magic touch.

But, as Sanem said before, she was not that easy. Right in the moment when their lips were about to meet, Sanem turned her face and kissed him on the cheek. Can opened his eyes, surprised and frustrated, and couldn't do anything but watch her leave his arms and run away.

- This is not fair! - he screamed before she could reach the door and leave him alone. - I'll come for you when our shift ends! And then I'll convince you of anything you want! - Come! - she answered, touching the door handle. - I'll be awaiting for you...

The end