Introductions

Natala Ava Alborn

Born in Gotham to the infamous Olivia Clary Alborn a feared information broker and Jonathan Rollins Nightfall a Gotham City mob boss. With her parents split she is sent off with her mother. The two preceded to travel the world. Their adventures stretch across nineteen different countries, five oceans, and all seven seas. During these adventures, Natala learned to fluently speak thirteen different languages. And due to the never-ending traveling, she spent her time homeschooled. When her mother dies, she is sent to America for the first time since her birth to live with her father. From here her tale of thrilling adventures, dreadful classrooms, and time-consuming alter egos starts. 

Stay tuned for the first episode of [Exposers' in Gotham].

Richard John Grayson

Born in Bulgaria, Sofia to the famous acrobat Mary Elisabeta Loveanu and a member of the Flying Grayson's John Robert Grayson. With his parents in the circus, he grows up with traveling the world. Their adventures stretch across almost all of the major European countries and across seas. During this adventure, Richerd learns to fluently speak three different languages. Due to this never-ending traveling, he spends his early years homeschooled. When his parents die he is sent to Gotham's Orphan System and for the first time is forced to leave the circus. He is later adopted by Bruce Wayne. From here his tale of thrilling adventures...(is this the same) dreadful classrooms... (Ah, it's one more line anyway) and time-consuming alter ego starts.

Stay tuned for the first episode of [Encryptions' in Gotham].

Oh, my bad boss, they go together.

Stay tuned for the season one of Encryptions'and Exposures'.

A true Gotham love story.