Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dexter Charming: 15 years old 

     As Dexter approached the grand entrance of Ever After High, he tried to find an escape plan to get away from his older brother's  babbling.  As he entered the huge doors to the school, he noticed a familiar guy attempting to flirt with an unknown girl, failing miserably. Dexter turned to his brother. 

"Hey, isn't that one of the guys on the book ball team?" Dexter asked. Daring turned his attention to the boy. 

"Yup, name's David. He's the one who got kicked off the team for unknown reasons last year." Daring stared at the boy a few moments longer before turning his attention what a couple of girls walking by. Dexter rolled his eyes and decided to make his way over to David for reasons he didn't quite know himself. Before Dexter was able to reached them, David had pinned the girl against the lockers in anger, causing her to let yelp. 

  Seeing the fear in her eyes were enough to awaken a side of him he didn't even know he had. He ran up to the boy and ripped him away from the girl, causing David to almost trip.  Dexter stood there, frozen in shock at what he just did. He quickly snapped out of it when he felt a sudden force push him into the lockers, bumping into the girl on accident. Before either of them could react, Daring came up and knocked the boy to the ground. 

"Leave my brother alone!" Daring warned, blocking David's way of Dexter and the girl. 

"Your brother pushed me first!" David yelled accusingly and he got back on his feet. 

"And judging by the looks of things, had good reason! Now get out of here before I get the staff involved!" Daring threatened, glaring at the now standing boy. 

"Whatever." David threw his hands up in surrender with a roll of his eyes and walked away annoyed. 

"Thanks bro-" Dexter was cut off by Daring slowly turning around, an angry expression on his face. 

"Don't thank me! Next time come to me if anything like this is going on, don't just spring into action like some superhero! You don't have the ability to stand your ground and defend yourself! You end up not only embarrassing yourself but you embarrass me also!" Daring yelled but not loud enough to cause too much of a scene. 

"She was in need of help and you were too busy with the other girls to notice! I wasn't going to just stand around and watch it happen!" Dexter argued back.

"Then you come get me and I'll handle it!" Daring and Dexter both glared at each other for a few moments until the girl finally spoke.

Raven Queen: 15 years old:

"Um, I'm sorry for causing such anger.. I wasn't, and still isn't sure what exactly was going on, but I'll try to do better next time.. And are you ok?" The girl asked, looking over at Dexter. Before he could answer, Daring spoke.

"Thanks to me he is. And you have done nothing wrong fair maiden. It was just the act of immature boys who-" Daring was cut off.

"Are you ok?" The girl asked Dexter again, turning her back to the blonde prince.

"Uh, yeah, I'm ok. Are you?" dexter asked nervously.

"Yeah, just kinda confused but I'll learn what happened later. So, what's your name?" She asked, still ignoring the blonde that was growing annoyed.