Teach me

Attention: This has adult content so if you don't like it then you can skip this chapter.

Requested by: Lucile_snk_hxh

Narancia stared at the girl in front of him. Not hearing a word she was saying but instead staring at her face. The girl peaked her head up and blushed.

"I-Is there something on my face?" The girl asked while covering her face with her hands. Narancia snapped back into reality and blushed.

"N-No I was just wondering how do you do number 6 again" Narancia couldn't help himself but stare at you the whole time. You were the smart one in the group and you volunteered to help Narancia study since the way Fugo did it was painful.

"O-Oh you just have t-to multiply 48 x 65" you pushed your chair closer to Narancia and slightly leaned in a little giving Narancia a good view of your breasts. He gulped when he felt something hard beginning to form in his pants. You grabbed his hand when he multipled 48 x 65 wrong. You we're going to show him what he did wrong but he flinched and pulled away from your grab.

"Are you okay?" You put your hand on his shoulder but he pulled away as well.

"I'm sorry (Y/N) but if you touch me one more time I wouldn't be able to hold back" He didn't want to hurt you so he inched away from you.

"What do you mean hold back? Hold back from what" You looked straight at Narancia a little hurt. Narancia looked back at you but he quickly looked away.

"I wouldn't be able to hold back........ f-from fucking you" he whispered the last part but you heard it.

"H-Huh!" Your whole face was flushed. Narancia looked back at you and blushed.

"I love you (Y/N) and I have for a long time and I can't hold back so I'm going to leave I don't want to hurt you" He turned around to leave but you grasped his hand.

"I-I love you too, I love you so much Narancia" now it was Narancia's turn to be shocked

"Really! You love me too" he grabbed you from your waist and spinned you around. He leaned down and kissed your lips, you kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck. He carried you into his room and pushed you down onto his bed. Narancia sucked on your neck finding your sweet spot. He went lower and took your shirt and bra off, he sucked on one of your nipples while one of his hand traveled down to your panties he shoved two fingers in you.

"Mmm~ Naranciahh~" He left your breasts alone and traveled down to your lower regions, he removed the rest of your clothes and took off his clothes as well.

"I can't hold back (Y/N) I've been thinking about doing this for a long time" You cried out in pain when he shoved his member inside of you. He waited until you adjusted. He went slow so he wouldn't hurt you but he couldn't take it when you began to rock your hips too.

"Harder~ ..Narancia" without hesitation he pounded you harder and faster than before. Close to your release you tighten your hold on him and moan. Narancia thrusts in a few more times before pulling out and releasing on your stomach.

"(Y/N)!, NARANCIA! WE'RE BACK" Mista's voice could be heard from downstairs.

"What do we do oh no what should we say?" You couldn't think of anything at the moment but Narancia kissed you and stayed put.

"Let them see who belongs to me, I love you (Y/N)" Your face was so red you hid it in his chest and decided to do what he suggested.

"Hey are you all in her-" As fast as Mista opened the door he closed it too.

Hehe sorry if this wasn't what you expected