022

Chapter 22: The Truth Untold of Dahyun
(Dahyun's Little Secret
Dahyun Special Chapter Part 2)

D a h y u n

I knocked on the door three times but no one was answering nor opening the door for me so, I decided turn the knob only to found our that it was open and not locked from the inside like the owner expects some to barge in their door.

"Hello? I'm here to pick up my contact lenses for tomorrow... Is anyone in?" I said while trying to scan the first floor of the two story apartment. The living room was the first room you'll encounter as soon as you opened the door. I saw two closed and an open one but I was quite hesitant to enter.

I payed attention to my left when I noticed that a presence going near me from that direction but just as when I was about to turn to my left someone hugged me in a surprise tight embrace then whispered to my right ear.

"You're here..." I closed my eyes with the familiarity of the voice then I took a deep breath as I opened my eyes again as I speak. "Chim... I am here to pick up my lenses, I need to be back real quick or else I might worry the unnies." I said as I tried to face the person hugging me.

"Now? Can you stay longer?... Anyways your contact lenses are at my room. Let's get up stairs... I still need to get dress up, I just got out of shower and headed down here when I felt someone went in and when I heard your voice." that is when I realized that some water droplets were dripping on the floor and in my shoulders so I immediately step back and breaking the hug.

We went up the stairs which was located in the right side of the door upon entering the dining area as we casually talk. "Mom just got your lenses done this afternoon and asked me to personally give it to you since she can't good thing it was only here in the Seoul branch Clinic not in Busan so I was able to pick it up on time. I supposed to go to your dorm but I didn't want to take the risk..."

"Oh that's why you called me here? Since we both know that I needed those tomorrow, you called me to come here even though it's late night... But good thing on the other side because I won't any difficulty in explaining why you are infront of our dorm..." I cutted off

"Hey, I'm sorry mine... I know your dating ban was just lifted and I can't take the risk of exposing ourselves in public..." he said as soon as we both reached his room as he pulled me again into a tight hug.

I hugged him in return and say... "It's okay Chim, I know and understand, but lately the unnies have been getting me on hot seat just to make me confess and I don't know what to do anymore since I had became pretty obvious as time passes by..."

"Then just tell them that you are dating me..." he said as he pulled me over so I could lean on his chest while hugging each other without minding that he was still shirtless and only a towel was wrapped around his waist.

"It ain't easy..." I said as I moved my head away from him but then  he stopped me from moving, his other hand moved from my waist to my head then he took off my hat, shades, and my mask as he placed them one by one over the table beside him.

"Better.." he said as he removed everything that covered my face then he looked straight to my eyes as he cupped my face "Chim..." I said as he was leaning towards me "It's mine, mine..." he said correcting me as he closed the distance between us.

"Yeah mine, but I just can't go and say 'hey unnies and maknaes I've been dating since March 2016' I'm not as brave as Momo unnie who admitted that she's dating RM sunbae..." I say while trying to get a step away from him.