Chapter 2: what comes next?

We I  came home and i saw the front door was unlocked, i took out the tec 9 from out of the car and i gave my pistol to kara ,prince was too hi to even count to three so i peeped in quietly and saw two men in full black body suits like ninja like , i whispered "what the hell" like they were looking for something ,when i saw them go in my bookshelf i said , "(inside man job)" to myself because only me ,kara and prince know about it i saw them go through my money and only took up my chip as they took it up , i barged in and started firing like crazy and kara started as well one got shot and ran with the other i kept on firing until the clip was out and kara had to remind me that thier gone and the clip was out and i told her to go to the condo in beverley hills and to hide out keep thier guns loaded i had to go meet a friend to see what the hell was going on , i drove the bmw and they took the mustang i made a call for my friend to meet me and the others too as well ,when i reached my destination all would be answered ,when i was on my way a lot of questions ran through my mind like : why ? How ? And who ? Because im a gang leader and drug dealer i would expect it but the question is who? i dont have any beef with no one except the coloumbians but those guys looked like the chinese and my best friend was chinese so i would wanna know why? And if he sent those crooks, so after all that thinking i finally reached the meeting place so will i get betrayedvor will i get to know my friend from my foes.