Part 27

Na: let's feed you stomach ( shaping his stomach)

Ma: hmmm....sorry( embarrasing smile)

Na: manik ita natural yarr. ( laughing)

Ma: tumhe bhout hassi aa rhi h. (pulling her closer and nuzzling in her hairs )

Na: manik ( closing her eyes, feeling him close to her)

But this time manik's romance got broke by nandani stomach who growled. Manik looked at her stomach first and then at her face. They both started laughing hard.

Ma: Let's go and eat first ( giggling)

Nandani nodded giggling. Manan made their way downstairs. Venkatesh has left for the office along with Aryaman. Shano along with vedika was sitting in living hall.

Ma: chachi bhook lgi h. ( sitting on sofa)

Sha: ha toh chal, tere liye Maine Khud speacail dish bnayi h. ( cheerfully moved to kitchen)

As soon speacail dish strike on manik's ear drum, his all six senses warned him to ran away. He made a horrified face with his eyes widen up and looked at vedika who was giggling.

Nandani was confused all this time. But seeing manik's Amazing expression she can figure out that it is something related to that dish. Manik was looking at vedika with pleading look while she was nodding in no.

Then only chacha came with a Trey. She gave nandani coffee with French toast.

Na: thank you aunty (smiling)

Cha: Hatt isme thank you ki Kya baat h, tu bhi toh meri beti jaisi h aur yeh Kya aunty lga rakha h. Mujhe Bilkul nhi pasand. Tu bhi mujhe chachi bol iss nalayak li tarah.

Nandani nodded with a sweet smile. Manik made a face listening nalayak but then more horrified thing was placed in front of him, his chachi speacail dish.

Cha: yeh le manik, bindhi pasta ( exclaimed excitedly)

Listening to this, nandani choke her coffee and start coughing. Manik immediately turn to her, and start rubbing back. Chachi passed her the water which manik made her drink. Nandani took deep breathes in order to calm herself, she was better now.

But manik was still worried. A small scratch on her, made him go through thousand deaths. Nandani looked at him, and assured him by pressing his hand. Vedika and chachi were observing them and smiled at them seeing the intensity of love they share at this age.

People says that you are lucky if you find your Soulmate in your nineties or twenties. ND maybe it's true for some and not for some. We fall in love many times in our life, but those are lucky whose first love is their last. Finding your Soulmate in your nineties or twenties is really tough, but those who find are really lucky.

Manik has his speacail pasta with great difficulty. Nandani and vedika were giggling seeing his priceless expression.

Ve: BTW kab Jana h murthy mansion?

Ma: raat ko, around 10.

Ve: Kaise andar jayege!?

Na: mansion ki back side wall thodi short h, toh Yaha se climb karke andar jaa sakte h.

Ma: nandu tumhe Koi secret locker ya Koi aisa room jisme Tumhare parents Koi confidential cheze Rakh sakte h.

Na: Mani papa mostly apni cheeze study main rakhte h, ya toh unke locker Main. Aisa Koi secret place Mujhe yaad nhi h.

Ve: maybe study main hi Koi secret locker Ho.

Ma: maybe..

Ve: you both must be tired. Sleep for sometime.

Manan nodded. Vedika went to to her office. Manan went to manik room. Entering the room, nandani jumped on bed, sleeping on her stomach. Manik laughed at the child in front of him before doing the same. Manik pulled nandani into him back hugging her. Nandani made herself comfortable, snuggling into him. Manik hide his face in her hairs. They both slept peacefully.

Soon it was evening, after having their dinner Aryaman, vedika and manan left for the murthy mansion. They parked there car a little far from the mansion. They slowly went to the back wall of the mansion, by bending down a little and walking, in order to hide themselves.

Hello guys
How are you all!??

How was the update??

I know it's a short one, but as I want to end this update here. Next update is gonna be a Maha episode. Maybe some mystery is gonna unfold. Excited???

Do vote and comment and follow me if you like my work.

Next update will be on Friday.

Thank you dear
Love you all