Chapter 1: Blood lust and a thousand year old Rage

I met him long ago. It feels like centuries since our wedding day. Maybe because it was. He was cynical and mysterious. His handsome charms knew no bounds. His name was Count Vladislaus Dracula. I knew him as Vlad and my husband. We were considered abominations for eons due to our insidious nature. We are vampires, blood sucking demons of the night. As the centuries passed, I gained new sisters. Verona, Alera, and Marishka. They were our pride and joy. But we wanted more. We wanted a family of our own, children to be more specific. Vlad sought out Victor Frankenstein. A mad scientist with a goal as outrageous as becoming God. Well, that was just who we needed to create our family. Vlad and I oversaw the creation of Victor's monster and the key to our children's lives. Sadly, just as we succeeded in reanimating the monster, we needed to rid ourselves of the crazed doctor. A mob of angry villagers from a nearby town pounded the wooden gates of the castle. Whilst I was distracted by the ever-growing crowd. The monster broke free of his restraints and threw my husband into the fireplace. I was not only furious about the fact that the doctor got blood on the floor, but how the vile creature hauled Vlad into the blazing fire and charged out the door with the deceased deranged man. I walked from my spot by the gothic windows and towards the crumbling fireplace with anger. My husband soon after walked out of the fire and dusted off his coat. We looked at each other with determination and irritation. Our anger manifested into our nightmare inducing forms. Our true faces. With all that said and done, we flew out a towers window and followed the monster to his hide out. Over the course of a year, we found the monster, killed two of the three remaining Valarious descendants, and captured the third. Just as our luck peaked it went away as fast as a snap of your fingers. An enemy from our past came to rid the land of us. My sisters and my husband lost their lives. My dear sweet husband, Vlad. as he turned to bones I promised him that his legacy would live on in the new age. Castle Dracula was abandoned, Castle Frankenstein was nothing but crumbling walls. I flew to the highest keep of the tallest tower in my husband's castle. I entered the empty room and crawled into a lone coffin. I closed my eyes as I leaned back into the padded box. As my body began to cover in a thick layer of ice, I dreamt of the day I would wake and continue Dracula's legacy.

Castle Dracula, Transylvania 2009

Heartbeats filled the castle. Footsteps came up the tower staircase. The walls were covered in cob webs and the stone steps echoed through the halls. 

"This way. There should be at least one valuable thing in this damn castle." A gruff voice spoke. A deep grunt responded to the voice.

The door squeaked as the two entered my room.  "There's nothing 'ere! Just piles of garbage that hasn't turned to dust yet!" They argued for a good few minutes till they say the coffin I lay in.

"Oi, check this out." "What is it?" "I don't know, maybe we've found something expensive." A hand swept across the thick ice above me. A gasp rang out when both men saw me. The older fellow leaned in closer to see if I was truly there. We were face to face, well between the ice that is. Suddenly, I opened my eyes and the old man flinched away. That was when I launched my hand from the icy shield. My fingers gripped his neck to the point his face grew red. Slowly I rose from my resting place. Looking the man dead in the eye, I opened my mouth and bared my razor sharp teeth. The sheer terror on his face proved that his sight wasn't deceiving him. "Forgive me my dear, I'm very hungry." I smirked and sank my teeth into his neck and ripped his throat from his body. Sweet blood poured down my throat all the while the man's heart ceased beating. Once he was drained I looked up from my finished meal. The younger man, no older than twenty stood terrified and trembled within my gaze. I dropped the corpse, I assumed was his father. I kept my eyes trained on his deep green ones as my feet move to him. The young man backed up against the wall behind him. Standing in front of him, I scan his features. My hand found his cheek while I sighed. 

"What is the year young one?" I whispered. As if in a trance, he spoke in a whisper back. "2009." I placed my hands on his broad shoulders. I put my face in his pale neck. A contempt breath left my mouth as I smelled his luxurious blood within him mixed with his scent. Taking him into my arms, my right hand went to his hair whilst the other found it's way behind his back. My lips grazed his warm skin, resulting in a gasp from him. "Thank you. You seem to have goods bones, and a healthy mind. You deserve to be rewarded." I bite him as painless as possible. A small moan escaped him as my venom filled his body. Without his knowledge, his arms wrapped around me as I drank from him. Deciding enough is enough, my finished and licked his wounds. I looked to him and kissed his supple lips. He eagerly kissed back. I trailed my lips to his ear and asked. "What is your name my sweat?" "Daevol miss." "Wonderful."
An eerie smile found it's way to my face. This was going to be fun. I gripped the young boy's coat and dragged him down the hall to a secret chamber behind a painting of my count. My work is about to begin.