promised ||💥⛓

you had been skipping herbology in the forbidden forest- you had it with the gryffindors- none of which you actually liked. you stepped over a couple roots, before sitting down on a log next to a pool. it was quiet out here, and nice. away from all the idiots in your class.

a twig snapping behind you pulled you out of your thoughts, as you drew your wand.

"who's there?" you asked, coldly- trying to hide the shock it had given you.

"calm down- it's just me" his voice made you feel sick. blaise zabini had been your mortal enemy since your first year at hogwarts. taunting you with claims and threats when you were vulnerable and alone.

"what are you doing here?"

"i saw you sneaking away from herbology. i had to make sure you weren't-" he took a step closer to you, and snatched your wand. he leaned in closer to you- right up to your face. "- breaking any rules"

"piss off zabini." you backed away from him until you hit a tree— trying to hide how much he scared you and turned you on at the same time.

"aww, y/n, scared?" he stepped closer to you grinning. he grabbed your wrist with one hand, and stuck the other down your skirt, and started to rub roughly over your clit and the wet patch forming under your entrance. "or are you turned on?" you tried to muffle a moan.

"so you are turned on then."

"don't get cocky"

"you shouldn't be talking to me like that, i might have to punish you"

"you've been making threats like that since our first year, you're not doing shit."

"who said they were threats" he growled. "i think they're closer to promises. like how i promised i'd make you scream my name, how i promised i'd make you beg me to fuck you, how i promised to make you pass out from pleasure. i'm just keeping a promise. is there anything so wrong with that?"

he grabs your panties into a bunch before tugging at them harshly, making them rub against your clit, then removing his hand and using it to undo your tie, tossing it to the ground. you tried to push him away with your free hand, but he paralysed your legs with a spell, and lifter you up from the waist, forcing you to grab onto the tree to keep yourself up.
"stop it zabini i mean it"

"what are you gonna do y/n? i've got your wand remember"

he undoes each of your shirt buttons, painstakingly slowly, and when he's done, he slips a hand into your bra and punches your nub, twisting it slightly. you moan a bit from the shock, leaving him with a tent in his pants.
"you really like teasing me don't you, you little slut."

"just stop" you say, your face red.

"but then i'd be breaking my promise"

you open your mouth to protest but he moves a hand to your clit, under your skirt but over your panties and squeezes it, still twisting and pinching your nipple, making you release a moan instead.

he chuckles before ripping your panties off of your body, exposing your now dripping area to him.

"don't touch me zabini i swear to god"

"you swear to god what?"

"..."

"thought so."

he runs a finger through your folds, brushing over your clit and prodding at your entrance. he sticks it in, bending it to press at your walls. he moved it slowly, stimulating you just enough to make you twitch and moan, but not enough to make you cum. it drives you crazy, putting a pained expression on your face. "alright there y/n?"
"you know" you snapped
"do i? you look like you want something, but i can't tell, you'll just have to ask me."
"you sick perv."
"when you say it like that it makes me think you want me to stop," he flicks your clit with his thumb.
"just fuck me"

he smirks sadistically
"ask nicely"

"please fuck me"
"mmh tell me how"

"what?"

"how do you want me to fuck you? do you want me to tease you or do you fuck you had and make you feel really good?"

"please make me feel good"

"what with? my fingers or my cock?"

"with your cock. please make me feel good with your cock. please make me cum" you go red with humiliation

"that's better."

he slowly slides his fingers out of you, before placing his tip at your entrance and ramming it into you at a fast, rough pace. already turned in and twitching from how he'd teased you before, his length deep in your pussy made you scream his name. "Blaise!!"

"that's it whore, say who you belong to."

"B-blaise it feels too good" you weren't lying. you didn't know what to do with all the pressure throbbing from your core, increasing with every rough pump.

he took this as a sign that you were close to climax, and started pushing more of himself into you each time. you whimpered with pleasure, you could feel him in your stomach, pumping continually, over and over, deeper and harder.

"gah~ blaise please i'm so close"

you climaxed, your pleasure spilling over, your entire body heating up and your vision going blurry.

blaise wasn't finished though.

you tried to protest but you couldn't speak, too overwhelmed by the immense pleasure he was forcing into you. you came again, now seeing stars. he kept going, not having put his load into you yet. he let it spill deep inside you, the volume so sheer it spilled out before he even finished coming. you screamed in pleasure and collapsed to the ground twitching.

"you think i'm done, y/n?" he took his belt and tied your hands to a branch above your head. "i'm not done until you pass out screaming my name."

he pulled your bra up over your head, fully exposing your breasts. he took one into his rough hands, squeezing it tightly, and playing with the nub. the other he took into his mouth. sucking and biting it. he grabbed your ass and lifted your limp moaning body onto his dick again.

even though it wasn't even halfway in, you were so sensitive, you came in a messy series of moans and cries. he moved his hands to your waist forcing your down on it, before returning one of them to its torment on your body.

he kept thrusting into you mercilessly locking you into a constant climax.

"ngh~ b-blaise"

he grabbed a clump of your hair as you passed out, putting even more of his seed deep into you. he admired his work- you hanging there.

you were going to start missing a lot more of your classes.