eмιĸo vѕ ĸʏoĸo // who's better?

Such a gloomy day it was, as the sun that used to glare at the faces of the students that passed by was absent. It seemed to be a normal day in Shujin Academy, wherein a good amount of group of students have gathered by the entrance, heading inside the school.

Among the group of students was a group of four girls. All of them had distinct features, aside from their hair color that was the same to all of them.

"Hey, have you heard that Emiko Hayashi is back?!" One of them chirped, possessing brown eyes, looking at them expecting a quick reply.

"Of course I have heard of it, Bella. I even engaged a conversation with her once." A girl with blue eyes this time spoke, replying to the girl.

"Emiko Hayashi? The one that had been away for a while? Have you heard of her, Lucin?" One of them spoke, who appeared to be curious. She possessed brown eyes, same to the girl referred to as Bella, but lighter.

"You haven't heard of it, Marie? She's totally a different person now. And don't think that I care about her just because I know it." The other girl, who seemed to uninterested and bitter about the topic, had an iris of dark brown.

Before the girls could continue on with their conversation, a tall girl who has thin hair tied in small ribbons by the sides of her face, with the back cut short. She has dark brown hair in and also wears a pair of half-rimmed glasses with oval-shaped lenses. Her skin is pale and she has black eyes.

The uniform the girl wore didn't have any modifications in it. Her winter uniform consists of a creamy turtleneck t-shirt along with a black blazer, black and red pleated plaid skirt, black pantyhose and black ankle boots.

"Speaking of the devil." The girl, referred to as Lucin, rolled her eyes.

The rest had their gazes fixed at the girl, referred to as Emiko Hayashi. The girl looked rather unapproachable as her icy glare never left her eyes.

On the opposite direction the girl was walking, a distinguished girl was approaching. She possessed shoulder-length lavender hair. Her left lavender locks are clipped with a red clip she always uses. While her right bangs cover her right eye, which she sometimes attempted to place behind her ear as she walked. She has outstandingly dark eyelashes and cerulean eyes that any guy would fall for.

The girl had drastic modifications on her uniform. She wore a sleeveless polo she liked instead of a turtleneck shirt and a necktie instead of their standard ribbon. The standard winter coat of Shujin Academy were worn by her to cover her arms. Her skirt was their standard plaid skirt, and had a long black stockings along with her black boots.

"Oh my gosh, it's Kyoko Mochizuki!" Lucin chirped excitedly as her gaze was locked at the gorgeous face of the teen.

The lavender-haired's gaze was fixed at the girl who walked in the opposite direction of hers, who met her gaze without hesitance.

As the gap between them close, the lavender-haired placed her hands on her pockets confidently. The two girls, now in front of each other, still had their gazes fixed.

The brown-haired; Emiko Hayashi there stood with a confident smirk as she faced her arch nemesis.

The lavender-haired; Kyoko Mochizuki, like the other girl, had an arrogant smirk plastered on her face. She slighty tilted her head down to meet the other's gaze as she was notably taller than her; plus her heels.

"Haha, it's been a while, huh? You're finally back," The lavander-haired girl spoke, wearing her signature smirk.

"And I'm better than ever." The brown-haired met her gaze bravely as she shot back a smirk.