Memories

Abby Pov
As i woke up from the next day by the sun beaming into my face i can hear voices from the television i sit up and See Jonathan watching old movies of him that he did when he was alive. I told him Good morning he looks at me smiling and says "good morning Abby" i got up and took my iPhone off the charger than i see three missed calls from Star i call her back and she answers and says" hey Abby i been calling you all day i told her i just been busy i am sorry as she interrupts me and says" next time answer your phone you had me worry Abby. I told her i sorry i asked her what did you call me for? She tells me that Danielle Harris is coming in town for The Halloween conference meeting i told her that's good and she says to me that we should go check it out after she says that i felt like she was crazy she tells me look we can just watch we don't have to do nothing crazy okay i told her okay we just there to watch okay she says okay i pick you up in a hour. As we hang up i took a shower and put my hair into a high ponytail then i put on a twofer heather grey sweater with the sky on it then i put dark blue jeans on and put my sky pendant around my neck.

HOUR LATER

I parked my car in front of Abby's House pumping the horn to tell her that i'm here she sees me and locked her door. Then she walk towards my car and sits on the right of me i tell her how are you? She says " i just been trying to get to know Jonathan and i told him the truth that he's a ghost.
I was shocked when she told me as i drove to the Halloween conference. As we got there i asked her"what was Jonathan reaction? As we walk into the building there were a lot of people waiting in lines to find their seats. Abby tells me that Jonathan was so sad he just was angry and upset he felt alone and unloved. Because he just couldn't believe that he is dead , that he can't do things that we can do. As i heard her i felt he's pain and felt sorry for him i wish i could take all that pain away from him. I told Abby that he's not alone he has us we just have to help him understand what happened to him. As we both find our seats the conference begins with Danielle Harris come out on the stage she sits down on a couch while the interviewer is sitting on her right.

Abby POV
The audience cheers for Danielle as the interview begins

Interviewer:
What is this halloween sequel about? How is it different from the others?

Danielle:
Its one year later , on October 30 1989, Michael awakens, kills the hermit, and returns to Haddonfield to find his niece Jamie again, who narrowly avoided being killed by him the year before. How this sequel is different from the others? Is that Jamie is the protagonist and the Antagonist is causing conflict toward the protagonist and now its like hard for Jamie because she's admitted to a children's hospital because of mute due to psychological trauma, suffering from nightmares and seizures and being treated for attacking her foster mother under michael's influence.

Interviewer: when you go back and watch Halloween 5, what was it like to watch yourself on screen again?

Danielle: Its fun, i mean i kind of have these memories that are attached to them . Its like, oh i remember that day. That was my birthday, and the giant Loster costume guy came and delivered me my birthday cake at three o' clock in the morning on set.

Interviewer:
When you was shooting Halloween 5 , did any actors and actresses ever pull you aside and give you advice and take you under their wing?

Danielle: All of them. Everyone from make-up artists and wardrobe stylists to fellow actors and producers, everyone raise me. My mom was always there.

Interview: Its time to do a Q & A with the audience. Do anyone has any questions for Danielle?

The audience begins to raise their hands and shout.

One person man got picked and ask Danielle"what was it like having to work along with Rob Zombie?

Danielle: It was fun , Rob is one of the best & greatest actor of all time.

More people begins to get pick to asked questions to Danielle.

The last person was a random guy he asked Danielle" why? Why did you kill him?! You should be dead Not him!

Danielle: what are talking about? Sorry i think you getting me confused with someone else.
As the audience was shocked the man says " you know what i'm talking about! Don't you play stupid with me!

Danielle was in shocked like she wanted to leave from being caught red handed and like she was hiding something.

As interviewer calls the security to escort the man out of the building. He being to say " I will find out & get you for what you did to Jonathan Brandis! You murder! As he is getting pull from the security he is pushing them off of him. But couldn't because it was like 5 security guards pulling him.

The audience was shocked and afraid and confused that they being to get up off of their seats. The interview ended the conference by helping Danielle to be escort safely to her ride.

Me and Star had left the buliding and as walked out the building we enter star's car and she drove to my house. As she stop the car we just being talking about what just happened at the conference like who was that guy?what did he mean when he said " why? Why did you killed Jonathan? Why was Danielle looking like she was holding something back? What if she is really involved in Jonathan's Death? That guy knows something that we don't know. I ask Star "how are we gonna find him?She says"Don't worried about it i got it cover. I ask her " what do you mean? She says" i got connection and i know how to hack into things. I was shocked about what she said like how can my older sister star that loves to model and doesn't like ghost stories or really focus on impossible things can be actually a nerd? She tells me " stop looking at me that way okay i know what you're thinking like why would a model like me would know anything about how to hack to find a person. I just looked at her and said" And i was call the only one weird? (Stating a fact)
She says" look fine you got me i'm sorry for making you feel that way where you felt different and felt you was the only one weird. I 'm sorry as a teen i just wanted to fit in with the other crowds you understand what that means to mean? Right? I said " no, instead i see that you rather hang with everyone else then me. I slowly got of the car as i unlock my door i can hear star calling me but i just enter my door. As i turned my light on in my kitchen i looked out the window and see star's car gone. I made me some leftovers of pasta then i felt Jonathan presence.

Jon:
Hi i didn't heard you came in , how was the conference?
I told him everything that happened at conference. Jonathan begins to feel sad again and confused. I told him don't worry Jonathan we are so close.

Jon: i know i just so disappointed about the situation at the conference.
I asked him you got any memories yet?
Jonathan : i did i remember Me being on the movie It and remember all the movies i did. I even remember my childhood with my parents how they would take me to the park on my 13 birthday. I remember how my parents supported my career and took me to my first audition.

I smiled at him with a warm big smiled on my face telling him that i'm so happy for him. And that we are getting hold of something and that we just need to be patience. He smiles back at me and just feels so loved and joy that i said that to him. He ask me can we go somewhere else tomorrow just the two of us? I said sure. Me and him being to watch movies as i went asleep by him.

Jon:
Why i'm so lucky to have you?
Sometimes i just need to hold you so tight and never let you go. As i concentrate on touching Abby's face my hand touches her face without it going through her face. I finally can touch her i concentrated on trying to carried her upstairs in her room i laid her in her bed and put the covers on her. And kissed her on her forehead as i watch her throughout the night as her Guardian Angel.