Chapter 4: The Chat. . .

Error's P.O.V

  After all of us greeting each other, we just joke around and talk about whatever. I can hear my Mom calling me downstairs to give her more beer. I open my door and shout from upstairs,
" YoU dOn'T nEeD aNy MoRe BeEr!" I shout from upstairs and immediately go back to my room and shut the door. I see that Nightmare was typing something so I waited for him to finish. I read the message and I immediately freeze in shock.
' Hey Error, I saw you helping that short kid part of that little stupid group that my brothers in The Star Sans', Ink, and we're you...Blushing?!'

I didn't know what to say to his message and everyone just had to agree with him. I had to think of something before they spam me all night, and I don't feel like checking my computer every second because they want me to answer. I think of an excuse to leave, and surprisingly, they bought it.

"Error, do your homework NOW!" My mom yells from downstairs. I sigh and walk downstairs and grab my homework from my backpack. Seriously, What kind of teacher gives homework on the first fucking day?!?.

I go back upstairs and try not to slam my door and make my mom pissed off because she's hungover and even the littlest things make her pissed off. There just has to be 2 damn pages of the worst subject in existence...Math, the way teachers say how much they hate their students.

I work on it so I can get it out of my way so I don't have to work on it at school. While I worked all I had on my mind was...Ink. I don't know why I did, I just did and I tried not to focus on my thoughts and focus more on my work.

After about half an hour of working on excruciatingly painful math homework, I walk downstairs and my mom decides to nag about her problems for about 20 minutes.
" Let me see if you got your homework done, correctly". I jump a little and hand her my papers with my hands shaking violently.

I could tell she wasn't pleased with me at all. I could see that she was mad at me. She grabs my wrist and pulls me beside her. She slaps me across my face and I feel like there will be a bruise on my face tomorrow.
" GO BACK UP TO YOUR ROOM, MISTAKE OF A CHILD!" I feel tears fall down my face.
'Look at him crying like a baby!'
'Why didn't his Mom hit him again or break his arm'
'Glitch'
'Stupid'
'Mistake'

The voices wouldn't stop echoing in my head as I ran upstairs, trying to stop my tears from falling down my face. I run to my room and lock the door and sit in front of the door. I hug my knees and rest my head on my knees trying to zone out the voices. I clench the sides of my face and try to calm down.

I eventually stop my crying and face hurts like a bitch and I try to forget about the pain, but, nothing helps cope with the pain. I get ready for bed and eventually fall asleep after lots of listening to calming music. What, it helps me fall asleep at night and it always has and also helps me when I'm trying to calm myself down and lots of other things that I don't feel like getting into.
Great, another day of hell at school, I guess, it's not so bad because to see people that ACTUALLY care about me... and I also get to see...Ink which makes my day 10 times better...Just thinking about it makes me smile.

AUTHORS NOTE:
WOOOOOOOOO CHAPTER 4 IS OUT. AND HOPEFULLY, Y'ALL ARE ENJOYING IT SO FAR... Don't worry there will be some ErrorInk soon

~~Hope you enjoyed reading~~

~Your local ErrorInk Shipper~

Words used: 672 words