Prologue

🥀

THE room shook as thunder roared and the trees outside thrashed about. She sat on the hard floor, staring at the barred window, feeling hopeless and alone. Tears streamed down her face as she finally let out the emotions she had kept bottled up for too long.

She wanted to scream, to fight back against the injustice that had been done to her. But she felt powerless like she had no control over her own life.

The door creaked open, and he walked in. She recoiled at the sight of him, his intentions clear on his face. She felt violated and disgusted as he approached her, her baggy clothes strewn across the floor.

She scrambled to cover herself, but it was useless. He took away the only protection she had, leaving her exposed and vulnerable. She continued to cry, her sobs growing louder as she realized the extent of her helplessness.

As he loomed over her, she thought that this might be the end of her life. She wondered if she would ever escape from this monster's clutches or if she would be trapped in a never-ending cycle of despair.

🥀

Author's Note:

How are you? So, finally, here's book two from the Torn Series. I made this series 4 years ago but stopped writing due to some personal issues.

If you've read the first book, you'll notice that Golden was mentioned there.

Anyways, keep safe everyone. Feel free to vote and comment!

So long.

-creepy_stalker199