Who Is Your Best Friend And Why?

Aries: Slenderman - You always offer to help with paper work and like most of the books and/or authors he likes.

Taurus: Eyeless Jack/Ej - You're not obnoxious like the other pastas, are quiet, and are up to listen to a 15 minute lesson on kidneys.

Gemini: Ticci Toby and Sagittarius - You're not afraid to express yourself, you help him annoy Masky, and you comfort him when he thinks about his sister, Lyra.

Cancer: Sally and Lazari - Two Words: Tea Parties

Leo: Jeff The Killer - You and him always talk about knives, how bad Jane is, and how beautiful you both are (yes he tells you you're beautiful too, even if you don't think so).

Virgo: Masky - You're quiet and you are quite intellegent, plus you love cheesecake.

Libra: Hoodie - You are quite fair and you try to keep things in balance.

Scorpio: Bloody Painter - You're mysterious and expressive. So you paint your thoughts while he observes while he paints whatever he chooses.

Sagittarius: Ticci Toby and Gemini - You are plain out energetic all the time after breakfast all up until it's dinner time.

Capricorn: Homicidal Liu - You are extremely cautious of things and people around you when you feel attacked, and he'll comfort you.

Aquarius: Laughing Jack - You seemed to keep to yourself when you arrived to the mansion. So he went up and introduced himself, and that's when your friendship blossomed.

Pisces: Nina The Killer - You are friendly and became friends with her when no one else would!