11 ~ Confession

Jisoo invited you out to a cafe after your last class so you guys could talk, you entered the small cafe and ordered your drinks.

An employee called your names and you quickly took your drinks and sat down at a table in the back. Right when your were about to take a sip of your drink jisoo yelled making you jump slightly so you spilled a little bit of your drink

"Okay I'm kind of freaking out, I really like taeyong. He is super nice, funny, and smart and I-" you quickly cut her off "okay first jisoo, calm down. Are you even breathing right now" you laughed and she quickly took in a breath which made you laugh even harder.

"I can tell he likes you back" you said and her eyes widened "Seriously" she yelled. "yeah he flirts with you all the time"

jisoo sighed while suddenly slumping back into her seat "see I couldn't even tell... but are you sure" she asked. You nodded your head "yeah I'm pretty sure. Well have you ever seen how a guy acts when he likes you, like have you ever had a guy confess to you. Then you could compare the behavior and see for sure if he likes you"

You noticed jisoo tense for a second and she wouldn't meet your eyes, then she quickly shook her head "n-no". You simply nodded your head "same though" you said and began drinking your tea.

"what about you, you like anyone", you chocked on your drink and began coughing. You wanted to tell someone about your feelings but you were afraid. Haechan was always there for you and he was your rock. You wouldn't know what you would do without him, especially since you, jaemin, renjun, and mark were currently in a war of your own.

You looked up and noticed jisoo looked very excited "um, there is this one guy" and jisoo spit her drink out and you groaned.

"jisoo did you really have to spit your drink on me" you sighed while wiping your face with a napkin but giggled at how excited she looked. "I can't believe this, spill the tea" she yelled.

"okay well I don't know if I like him and stuff, he's just really nice to me and he always takes care of me. I don't know and my heart starts racing like crazy when I'm aroun-" you didn't finish your sentence and looked up at jisoo, she had a slight smirk.

"oh who am I kidding I totally like him" you groaned while putting your face in your hands. "well you should just tell him, just go for it" jisoo said but you quickly replied

"well are you just going to just 'go for it' with taeyong" you question. She made a frown "ugh... no" jisoo sighed, you both sat there in silence.

Until jisoo suddenly jumped up from her seat "You know what, but we should" she yelled. You frantically got up trying to calm her down since there were a few other people in the small cafe. "jisoo calm down" you whispered but she looked at you with pure determination in her eyes. "I'm going to confess to taeyong and you are going to confess as well" she said.

"you don't even know who I am confessing to" you groaned. "I don't care we are doing it, um.. TONIGHT we are doing it tonight" she yelled again.

You looked at her in surprise "are you crazy jisoo" you asked but she quickly looked at you while holding your hands. "promise me you will confess tonight"

You suddenly felt a rush of confidence from the fierce look jisoo was giving and you answered "okay, you promise too" you said while your heart was racing like crazy

"yes I promise" she yelled.

You no longer cared about the other people in the cafe and you both began screaming trying to boost each others confidence but you probably looked crazy to other people. Your screaming match was suddenly interrupted by your phone dinging.