Chapter 2 | Arc 1

The entire morning, Xu Ziyue hovered around Sun Mo’s table. Of course, he also spoke with Lu Renjia, but Lu Renjia ignored most of Xu Ziyue’s comments and kept staring at him like he was looking at a soon-to-be dead person.

Coupled with the fact that Lu Renjia didn’t have anything close to the handsome appearance of Sun Mo, Xu Ziyue naturally didn’t intend to waste anymore time chatting with him and instead, gave his full attention to Sun Mo.

Ah, don’t know if he can achieve a home run in this game – if so, then he can finally rid himself of the virgin status that had followed him to death!

During the fourth class, Xu Ziyue was jolted out of his sleepy daze by the dismissal bell, and then was kept awake by the heat since the air conditioning got turned off. However, in the final morning class, he couldn’t bear it anymore and fell asleep.

The fact that Xu Ziyue hadn’t fallen asleep right away at the beginning was already a testament to his persistence – originally, he’d thought that he was finally liberated from school, but who knew that playing a game after death would also require him to attend class….

Sun Mo in front of him was gone, and there was also no one else left in the classroom. Only an old ceiling fan creaked up above.

Xu Ziyue looked up at the ceiling fan and had a mild feeling that it was a little strange. The whole classroom appeared brand new, but the ceiling fan seemed quite old. Also, there was only one fan, and it was directly in the middle of the classroom.

However, Xu Ziyue did not think on it too much. He ran a hand through his sleep-mussed hair, pulled out the money he’d found in his bag earlier, and ran off.

Perhaps it was because it’s meal time, but the entire building was empty. The whole place was eerily silent and Xu Ziyue’s back began to crawl with nerves.

Then, the pitter-patter of footsteps sounded behind him, echoing in the hallway, and Xu Ziyue quickly turned around to look out the corridor; the end was bright, indicating a warm, sunny day, but inside where he was, the classroom was extremely dark, as if it were impermeable to light. Xu Ziyue squinted and stared a little more, before deciding that he was probably just overthinking things.

Xu Ziyue ran a hand through his hair again and decided to stop thinking so hard about everything. Once he exited the hallway and stairs, he realized that the building he was in was actually quite isolated from the rest of the school buildings.

Taking advantage of the hour-long lunch break, Xu Ziyue found the cafeteria and bought a loaf of bread, a bottle of milk, and a pack of white rabbit candies as a snack. Then, he strolled around the school campus while eating.

The school was C-shaped. All the buildings surrounded a central field and playground. The buildings included facilities for the first and second grade students [1], the cafeteria, the office area, and a dormitory where the girls lived above and the boys lived below, with a large iron gate separating the two groups.

The third year facilities – that is, the third year building he’d appeared in, and the third year dormitories – were not included in this C-shaped structure. The outer appearances of both buildings look fairly new though, so Xu Ziyue assumed that everything was recently revamped. The two buildings were located to the back of the C, but followed the overall layout of the other buildings. There was a long garden with a strip of green grass down the middle, and lush trees grew on both sides, obscuring a lot of visibility.