Sneek peeks to what I'm working on

So...

As some may know, I've been working on some fanfiction, that I'm not uploading until I have at least 5 chapters completed. Because lord knows the last time I finished a fanfic was A Glitchy Masterpiece, which was my first fanfic ever published, and I finished it in what- October of 2018? I dunno. But I'm kinda proud of it still, even if it has loads of writing flaws, I built off of an extremely creative fanfiction, (My Perfectly Painted Life, still one of my favs :3) and put my own little twist, story elements, etc, and by doing that I avoided a lot of cliches, and over used story elements, making it rememberable. So it may have not been the best, but it still was creatively different.

Anyway, sorry for rambling, but these are the two fanfics I've been working on for the past month (neither are Undertale fanfics, because I want a variety of shit)

Like I said in the pic, title and cover are gonna be changed later on after I'm done. And I have 6 finished drafts (of full chapters) but the problem is, I only have 2 of the beginning chapters done, the other 4 come later on in the story. Why? Because I'm a Bitch to myself.

But, fear not, I'm on summer break again! So that means I'll have all the time in the world to work on this stuff!

And this one, a big project

Four people- including myself- are working on this fanfic, so yeah, BIG project!

Only have 1 chapter almost done so far, but it's going to be good! Best part is; it's not going to be focused around any ships, there will be some ships, but it's mainly story instead of romance (again, kind of what I did with A Glitchy Masterpiece, and as I was writing it I was disappointed in myself for it not having that much ErrorInk, but now I'm really glad I didn't shove ErrorInk in people's faces, and focused on the story.)

If any of you have ideas for what to do on these, let me know and I'll put them into consideration.

I won't tell any spoilers for Walking on the Clock If Time, but will answer questions about it. And also, I'll tell a bit about the Selobert story, but not much. I'll answer question for that as well.