1

I just got off the plane and now i am driving my car to my moms house.
i'm so excited to be back home, I thought to myself. I can't wait to see all my friends and family. i cant wait to just relax and to be back in Los Angeles, i've missed it. I studied all the way in New York on the other side of the country so you can imagine how happy I am. I pulled up to my moms house and hopped out of my car. I walked into her huge house.
"mom i'm home" I yelled at my mom as i passed the fridge grabbing a drink.

"i'm outside with paige" she yelled back

paige? I thought to myself. who the hell is paige?
I walk outside and see my mom, beautiful as always.

"hey mom, how's it going?" I asked making small talk and giving her a hug.

"good how's my college grad doing?" she asked

"i'm good thanks glad to be home." I told her.

"oh... cassidy meet paige" she said

I turned around expecting to see one of her older friends. i look at paige and study her. she has medium dirty blonde hair. she is easily the most beautiful woman i have ever seen.
she puts her hand out for me to shake with a warm smile on her face. gorgeous smile. once I wipe the hypothetical drool from my mouth I shake her hand. she's an angel.

"h-hi i'm cassidy" I say

"I gathered. i'm Paige. your mom has told me a lot about you." she smiles back.

then my mom thankfully breaks the awkward silence that falls upon us.

"so any girlfriends I should know about" she asks

"no mom i'm 21, i have time"I answer

"what happened to that one... oh what was her name, emily was it?" mom asked

"um, well, she decided while we were dating she wanted to sleep with other people, i was not aware of that. " I explained

"oh well i'm sorry cass" my mom apologized

"no need i'm glad I found out early enough and didn't waste any more of my time. When is dad coming home?" I asked.

"he gets off in a few hours, I need to go to the store but if paige wants to stay here that's fine and you too can get to know each other a little better" my mom suggested

"great suggestion ma" I said as I looked paige up and down. she looked back at me with a smile.

my mom got in her car and left leaving me and paige to ourselves. it was a pretty hot day so I decided to go swim in our pool.

"i'm gonna swim, you're welcome to if you'd like too" I said. she just nodded.

I put on my black bikini and made my way out to the pool.