Chapter Nine

Sirenty and I stood in the office of Nagato, who simply told us to grab Hidan and fly in the direction of the snow village, or we could walk. After handing me a scroll, giving me a quick look I caught on too, we left.

"Let me pack, and I will meet you at the gates" Sirenty booked it

So I went to my room happy to have Hidan's room across from mine, I could sense his chakra in there so I pounded on the door "Get ready immortal ass, we have a mission"

Not waiting for his reply I went to my own room, packing a few needed items and sealing them in a scroll. I pulled on a simple black cloak knowing were we were going would be cold--if that was the real destination.

I wonder why Nagato was cautious of this mission, he most likely will not want us to be followed so once we get in the air we will figure out the real destination to the mission.

Hidan opened his door the same time I did, his cloak behind him but I stopped him "No akatsuki cloak, we will not be needing it"

He shrugging tossing it aside in his room and following me down the hall and out the door with Sirenty. We took to the sky on Sirenity's dragon flying over the barrier after I undid it and went high enough that Zetsu could not spy.

The clouds were a great cover for us, with how dark and stormy it was, it covered the shadows we were in. It was safe now, so I took out the scroll confused.

"I cannot read this, it is in some sort of language" I muttered giving it to Sirenity

Recognition lit up across her face as she scanned the scroll, her eyes flickered to me occasionally before going back to the scroll and burning it "This mission is top secret, nothing is allowed to be spoke of once we finish it."

I nodded as we both turned our gaze to Hidan who rolled his eyes crossing his arms in annoyance. His nose scrunched as he seemed to be pissed "I can keep a fucking secret, there had to be a reason I came along if it was top secret"

He had a point, Nagato knew these members well and if he trusted Hidan to come along with Sirenity and me, then he could be trusted. "So" my eyes focused on Sirenity already knowing this had to be something Nagato did not want Zetsu and Tobi knowing "What missions are we being sent to and what is the real location?"

"Umi No Kuni, the sea country. It will take a good two days with flying so by night fall tonight we will rest and eat"

"Interesting, that is one place I have not traveled too." I tilted my head to the side seeing that it made Hidan blush and turn away grumbling something. Sirenity took notice and smiled but did not say a thing.

Instead she shrugged "We are going to the island of Kika, it is very small and not known. The reason for that location has to do with the sages who created ninja, Kat, this is about your ocular power."

I see, it looks like it was about time I learned more about the rennigan and what it can do. When doing my own research I learned that this was a form of the sharingan but since I was not a Uchiha and I was born with it, it makes me wonder if Nagato was born with his or were they implanted with them.

Which would make sense if he did not want Tobi and Zetsu knowing about this, because the real leader of the akatsuki must be a powerful Uchiha.

"Wonder what we will face at Kika Island........"

We sat in silence the rest of the way, we had small talk here and there but majority of it was us lost in our own thoughts and Hidan napping.

When we reached the hotel for the night we were at Otafuku Gai that was located in the land of fire close to wave country.