Chapter 16

It was the suicide letter of Joshua. My heart sank at the bottom as i read the letter.

"I'm writing this to tell you thst i love you. I'm sorry that i could not tell you how i felt before....it was hard for me to tell my deepest feelings. I wanted to scream my lungs out to thr very sky of heaven, to let them hear me out.

My heart was trying yo break free from its cagr, to tell my deepest feelings. But not in words, but in a way of expressing it by my own cries. I'm sorry that you have to see me in such state. I may not be the best, but i hope you forgive me for what i have done."

-joshua Lamselot

(I'm not the best of making letters such as this, but i tried my best)

I looked up at Emily as i saw her in deep pain. I looked back at the letter and felt something odd about it. I looked at it more carefully and it just doesn't feel right. "Emily, did they already identified the one who wrote this?" I asked as i look at her.

She nod hesitantly, she didn't want to say yes in my question, she just doesn't believe this lie. And so can i, Joshua could never suicide, and mostly become depressed. He's a very open person, and he would tell us his feelings...even the darkest.

"D-do you believe in it?" Emily asked as she looked at me in the hopes, hoping to find an answer. A sigh escaped my mouth as i shook my head no. "This is bullshit." I answered, she forced a smile as she felt a wave of relief.

"I'm glad that you don't. But still, it hurts me that my little brother isn't here anymore..." I frowned and gave her a hug and whispered things to assure her that i would stay by her side and help her out. My phone began to vibrate inside my pocket as me and Emily broke the hug.

I took out the phone inside my pocket and answered it.

"Hello?" I answered the phone while i held in up in my ear.

"(y/n), Leo's coming home. Make Emily leave the damn manor immediately." I heard Aunt Abi say in a serious tone.

"W-what? How did you even--?" I felt quite confuse, how would she even know that?

"I've put GPS trackers inside Leo's car, specifically, Simon did," She explained as she sigh through the phone. "Just do it (y/n), Leo is driving in full speed. He'll be there within minutes." She demanded.

"Yeah, okay." I said as we ended the call. I put my phone back in my pocket and looked at Emily "Emily, its nice talking to you but i think its time for you to leave...i-i still have to do some work." I lied as i gave her a smile. She nod and waved goodbye to me. She went inside her limo and drove off.

I sigh in relief that she was finally gone, away from this mansion. I went to the living room and saw Simon cleaning up the tea set. I went towards him and began helping him, he looked at me and was puzzled. "I insist." I smiled, "Very well" he started to wipe the coffee table as i put the tea cups at the tray.

I went to the kitchen while Simon following suit. I put the tea set inside the sink and was about to turn on the faucet when i heard Simon protest "Miss (y/n), i could do it." He went towards me "No need. I'll help, its been a long time since i had done any housework." I chuckle.

He smiled and thank me again. I didn't thought of Simon having a soft side, but i think i just brung it out of him.

After a couple minutes passed by, i heard the door slam open at the main entrance door. I was already finished doing the dishes and went out of the kitchen.

I heard the maids greeting Leo good evening. "Where's (y/n)?" I overheard Leo asked Ally, she's one of the maids in this manor. "S-sir, she's--" i stepped in and went towards Leo and greeted him good evening.

"Yes?" I asked as i raised a brow. He sigh in relief "Nothing...i just wanted to see you" he stated. He went upstairs as he made eye contact with me, i told the maids to go back to their work. I walked up the stairs and opened the door tour bedroom.

I entered inside as i saw him taking off his black blazer and tie, leaving him in his white shirt. "Is there something botheribg you?" I asked, he turned to look at me and looked away from me to another direction immediately. "No. Its nothing you should worry about."

"O-okay..." I looked down in disappointment. "(y/n)..." He called out my name, i looked up at him immediately and ask him what's wrong. "Please don't ever leave me..." He frowned, "Why would i do that?"i asked. "Its just...its just look like you don't love me. And i want you to love me. Please don't leave me." He plead.

He took my hand and looked into my eyes as he plead. He knew that i could never hold back, he knew it all. How could i ever love him from the way he treats me? Why can't i just get the courage to tell him that i want a divorce? I despise him, and i bet he knows that.

I forced myself to smile and nod my head, "Of course i'll never leave you..."

A/N: I'm very sorry for not updating for a few days. I was suppose to update yesterday but wattpad was crashing on me for some reason.