the game

It had been about 2 years after the game of chess that ended it with Marvin and Whizzer. Whizzer had trouble keeping focus and couldn't bare to watch the same shitty reality shows he watched with Marvin on those late nights.
Upon hearing the phone ring he got up sluggishly and made his way to the kitchen; he picked up the phone and he heard Jason on the other line. " Whizzer!" Jason exclaimed " Hey buddy" was the only thing that Whizzer could mutter. The phone call wasn't too long but wasn't too short, Jason talked about school until he finally brought up the fact he had a baseball game today. Whizzers head was racing with thoughts, he had to go he couldn't just not go to Jason's game but Trina, Mendel, and Marvin... they would be there; Whizzer would embarrass himself, but he decided that support was more important than being humiliated.
Whizzer made his way to his closet and tried to decide what he would wear. Ever since he was kicked out he had become messy and didn't care about the image of his room because no one would be looking at it anyway. While shuffling through his closet through clothes on the carpeted floor, he came across the old leather jacket he bought ages ago; it would give him the vibe of being cool but without giving the appearance of "Hi i'm trying to get with my ex-lover!" vibe. He finished the look with boots, jeans, a pink polo, and finally sunglasses. The whole outfit was screaming that he wanted Marvin; sick, vicious, beautiful Marvin. Something deep inside the man told him to stop; he ignored the warning and went outside and started his car.
When he arrived at the game he saw Marvin first, he couldn't help but get emotional; why did he come here, why did he choose THIS outfit, why did he still love those forest green eyes. He made his way to the bleachers and noticed Jason. It obvious he was nervous, or distracted. He looked down for a spilt second when Marvin noticed him; the shorter man ducked behind two women. Of course he needed to introduce himself before doing anything else so he approached them, told them his name, and awkwardly waved to Trina and Mendel. " God dammit." Whizzer muttered to himself; he could feel his cheeks growing warm and immediately distracted himself by helping Jason with his batting. After that he went to sit down and to his surprise Marvin was clingy, too clingy; what was he trying to do? After multiple attempts of tying to get Marvin from touching him there was a load crack. Whizzer stood up and hardly noticed that he was grabbing Marvin's arm. Jason hit the ball and him and Marvin were together again. Whizzer was filled with happiness, but also fear. He regretted not picking up those clothes on the floor.

( oof sorry this is so bad this is my first attempt at ever writing something,,,)