feelings

((Edit:grammar))

Angel dust-

Your perspective-

2 months.

2 fucking months of constant thinking about that spider to the point that you want to just innocently cuddle him in your sleep.
You know its not a good idea to fall for him, he wouldn't ever return this feeling towards you.

Due to his job and all, what he feels is only lust.

You try and hide these feelings and thoughts hoping its just a little phase and it'll go away but of course you where wrong, your always wrong.
Whenever he comes to your work or even smiles at you, you feel so happy hell even smiling yourself when he's there.
You even feel jealous when he picked up a guy during your work and took him home.

When you 1st realized these emotions was when angel was bragging to you about him and his friend cherri fighting a guy named sir pentious, he even told you about all the jokes he said the whole battle and that he took one pretty seriously. It made you laugh so much you where in tears, he is so funny and sometimes so sweet how could you not fall in love with such a guy?

Right now you are working...and angel hadn't come around in a while. You wonder if he's ok....

His perspective-

It is not working.

I started liking (y/n) just weeks after meeting them, how would that be possible?
I never like liked anyone in this way since i was alive, there's no way i let my guard down so easily around them since day one.
Their adorable smile and they listen to every word i say.... Not like most people who don't give 2 shits what i say and get on with business.

Besides cherri and fat nuggets...(y/n) actually cares....

But my reputation is on the line, what would the people think if i stop everything to be with them? For all i know i could put them in danger or worse....valentino will find out.
I shutter with even the thought of what would happen.

I think it would be best to just avoid them. Ya! I can avoid them and these shitty emotions will go away then everything will be back to normal.
A month should do the trick.

Fat nuggets sleeps in my arms as i begin to apply makeup to my face, another day another dollar.

Alastor-

Your perspective-

Another day at the hotel when husk is passed out from drinking, nifty cooking in the kitchen, charlie and vaggie doing hotel running bullshit, and alastor acting weirder then normal.

One minute alastor is acting all polite and the next hes ignoring you like you are angel.
Let me explain.

Alastor sometimes calls everyone my deer or good friend etc. But when he is talking to you he calls you other things that he never calls anyone else such as sweetheart or darling.
Your face always gets a little warm hearing those names he's given you but you know hes only mixing things up.

You are very aware that he doesn't care, hes the big bad heartless radio demon after all. Yet you cant help but fall for such a charming guy, however you just keep your feelings to yourself. Not with the fear of rejection, you very much know he will reject you immediately but with the fear that he will completely treat you like angel.

And alastor HATES angel.

So its best to keep these things to yourself.
As for the ignoring you part, you kinda understand that he needs space as any other person would but it baffles you that this behavior come from nowhere. He's usually so talkative even if he does want space he always attempts to say hello.

But you think its best not to ask him...

His perspective-

I've been very confused these past few days.

When ever i get close or see their smile i felt something I've never felt before, my heart that i thought stopped existing started to beat faster and faster, sometimes i even felt like i was walking on thin air.
What could possibly make me feel such a way? Is it their power?

Either way...its not so terrible.
It actually feels nice.
Except the times i suddenly cant speak, stumbling over my words like a fool in front of them.
For this i had the solution where if i begin to not talk i just simply ignore them! Most effective!

But i know i wont keep this up forever. Maybe ill talk to my good friend husker! He's far more modern then i and if he ends up saying anything people will only think he's to drunk to know what he's saying its perfect haha!

Sir pentious-

Your perspective-

So much has happened these past few days, such as another attack from cherri bomb and that sir pentious is avoiding you like your the plague.

When you asked he only gave you a hiss noise with a flustered look and goes away like nothing happened.
You where used to his grumpy attitude in the past but this is a new kind of attitude from him.

No more comfortable silence or occasional one sided conversations when he is busy with his work and absolutely no more talking, period.

Its starting to get you frustrated. You started to think about leaving for a while to set a building on fire, just to help with your nerves.

His perspective-

I cant take it.

Everything about them is just so distracting. I cant concentrate!

Their adorable smile and the way their eyes sparkle when they see fire was just so beautiful.
Its like no matter what i do i cant stop thinking about them or work in peace without thinking about them.

My heart beats so fast when they are around. I cant get to close, its to embarrassing.

Im a high class demon! I shouldn't be so worked up over someone like this!

I need to make this stop and get things back on track....but how?

Husk-

Your perspective-

In the authors opinion husk is the only one who hasn't changed.

He talks to you at the bar as normal. With the same occasional threats or insults that are very normal at this point.

The only small difference that's changed is that husk ends up super early for the daily chit chat at the bar then normal. Usually you always end up being there before husk, so it was a little surprising but not so out of ordinary.

You just assumed his hours at the hotel changed and he has more free time, so you didn't question it.

His perspective-

Im not even gonna say my feelings towards them. Not a sorta sharing feelings kinda guy.

I just know i care about them more then i do to anything really.

There's the mushy shit happy?

I asked alastor a while back if i could move my hours back a bit. Somehow he fuckin let me, so now i had more time to get drunk off my ass and talk to (y/n) more.

The way i felt towards them is fueling me to drink more, they wouldn't feel anything towards me so why care?
Drinking only made things like this easier.

But no matter how much i drink...i still think they are beautiful.

((U can tell i rushed through most of it. I kinda wanted to speed past through this to get to the parts i was looking forward to. Sorry it wasn't as great.

Imma put more effort to the next one...at least try too lol.

Thanks for reading doh and have a nice day/ night :3))