Chapter One- Wrestlemania

April 7th, 2019

I smiled walking out of the hotel holding Ellieana, my six-year-old daughter's hand. It was the morning of Wrestlemania and it was a big night for my entire family and my friends. I was not cleared from injury in time to even try to get a match.

I smiled helping Ellieana up the steps of the bus transporting WWE talent and family from the hotel to the arena. She stopped at the second step and looked back at me with a mischevious smile, "I'm gonna scare Becky." she whispered. I nodded my head laughing quietly so I wouldn't blow her cover.

Ellieana reached the last step and jumped out, "Boo!" She yelled before laughing. I heard Becky yell pretending to be scared of the small 6-year-old, which Ellieana bought.

She then ran over to Becky and gave her a big hug, "Did I scare you?" Ellieana questioned the redhead

Becky nodded her head setting Ellieana in the chair next to her. "You really got me that time munchkin. So what match are you most looking forward to the most tonight?" she questioned Ellieana with a smile.

Ellieana put her best thinking face on for a moment, "For sure Seth, I want him to win, he deserves it."

I sat in the row in front of the two and watched as she tensed up as Ellieana mentioned Colby, you could see the pain flash across her eyes, she nodded her head quickly before putting on a fake smile.

Becky and Colby broke up around Christmas because they didn't agree on the future. Even though they had ended their relationship they decided to continue to be friends. She broke her one rule for him, and she didn't want to lose one of her longest friends over their relationship.

The silence was soon interrupted by the one and only Finn Balor, "Is that Ellieana Rose Cooper?" Finn questioned getting on the bus along with his fiancee and WWE interviewer Cathy Kelley. Ellieana jumped out of her seat and ran over to him, he picked her up and kissed her on the cheek before hugging her.

"Did you build the Legos I sent you?" He questioned putting her back in the chair and sitting next to her, while Cathy sat next to me.

Ellieana nodded her head, "I did it's in my playroom at my Mommy's house." She smiled.

It broke my heart hearing her refer to my house as 'Mommy's house'. I never wanted for the two of us to break up but after what he did to me that was the last straw. Finn looked at me with sad eyes, I had expressed my feelings to him not long after Nolan and I broke up and it killed me every time.

"Oh, by the way, hey Kennedy." Becky said with a laugh.

I smirked at her sarcasm, "Oh Hey Becks. I know Ellieana is way more interesting than me." I joked.

Ellieana raised an eyebrow at me, "Well duh Mommy they like me more anyway." She said playing with her Sasha Banks barbie doll.

"Remember kid, I brought you into this world, I can take you out." I said raising an eyebrow causing a staredown between Ellieana and myself.