Entrance Exams

Izuku was at the gates of UA. It was the day of the Entrance Exam. He was more than excited. Many other people were there, most likely trying to get into the Hero Course.

"Oi Deku!" He heard a familiar voice. He turned and saw Katsuki Bakugou. He smiled at him. "Hey, Kacchan! You ready for the exams?" Izuku asked him. Katsuki grinned at him and said. "Yeah! Been training for months!"

Izuku smiled back. They've been best friends ever since they were kids. Katsuki ran up and said. "I'll go ahead now. See you later Deku!" He said and ran. Izuku only chuckled at his friends antics.

He was walking up the steps but suddenly tripped. He braved himself for the fall, but he didn't feel anything but weightlessness. "Sorry for using my quirk on you without permission. Wouldn't want to trip on the first day, right?" He heard someone say.

It was a brunette with a bob cut and a very round face. "Oh! Thank you! Your quirk is so cool!" Izuku exclaimed, still floating. "Thank you. And I should probably put you down now." The girl put her hands together and dropped him.

          Izuku curled himself into a ball and flipped forwards. When he got near, he stuck the landing with his hand on the ground. "Wow, can you teach me that?" The girl asked.

          "Yeah, sure ms...?" "Oh I forgot, I'm Ochako, Uraraka Ochako." "Izuku Midoriya, nice too meet you, Uraraka." Izuku said and held his hand towards him. Uraraka took it and shook his hand.

          "Good luck on the Entrance Exam Midoriya!" Uraraka said. "Same to you." Izuku said. Izuku walked towards the venue for the written exam. It was all too easy for him, that he finished 30 minutes earlier than the supposed time limit.
The
          He saw Katsuki and waved at him. Katsuki waved back at him. He looked around again and something caught his eye. It was another teen about his age. Maybe older, who had blue hair and a very muscular physique.

He was also wearing glasses. 'He kind of looks like Ingenium without the costume.' Izuku thought. But he snapped out of it and decided to focus on what's next.

One Hour Later

          "HELLOOO EVERYBODY! CAN I GET A SHOUT?" Present Mic yelled. Nobody responded.

          "Geez, tough crowd. Anyways! For the Practical Exam, you'll be fighting three kind of enemies to earn as much points as you can in 30 minutes! The higher you score, the better!" Present Mic shouted in a quieter voice.

          "Sir, you say that there are three enemies, but the pamphlet says that there are 4! And there's that kid over there that's muttering nonstop." The student said pointing at Izuku.

          Izuku simply stopped and looked at him. "Sorry, just a habit of mine." Izuku said sheepishly. "Well, thank you for asking 7110(?). The last robot is a 0 pointer. It's more of an obstacle to avoid than to fight." Present Mic said.

          "I see. Thank you sir." The boy said and bowed before sitting down. "Now that that's out of the way, go to your assigned area's for the Entrance Exam please."

          Everyone read a piece of paper and headed to their assigned zones. "I'll be at Zone A Deku. Be glad because I don't get to kick your ass." Katsuki said jokingly, lightly punching Izuku's arm. Izuku laughed and said. "Likewise."

          They both headed to their respective zones. Izuku saw Uraraka near the gates. She looked nervous. He was about to approach her but the Blue Haired boy from earlier stopped him.

          "What are you doing? Are you trying to distract her?" The boy said accusingly. Izuku stared at him and said. "No, I was gonna reassure Uraraka that she'll do fine, but I think I'll just let her be nervous." Izuku said with large doses of sarcasm.