➳ F A Q

1 Who are we?

As of now, it is only (unreadymage) one member, who is the admin. 

This committee dedicated to helping authors showcase their work and receive recognition through the clubs, contests, and activities.

This committee is to promot fandom fans, and make a team for every fandom. You can get your story featured using the hashtag #fandomlab(the name of your fandom).

2 How to be a part of FandomLab?

Fill in the form in the next page, in case you want to be a part of the admin team, then fill the admin form.

Note : Fill in the form only after you download the Line App. You can be a part of this committee.

Privacy is very well maintained on the Line App. You can stay safe under an anonymous username, with a random profile picture.  

3 How does FandomLab benefit you as a member?

FandomLab is a wide forum to compete, learn, and connect. As a member, you will be exposed to theories, confessions and many more spin-offs to your favorite fandom. The exposure towards the world of literature is vast.

Potterheads against Lord of the Rings, BTS vs One Direction, Marvel vs Dc and much more exciting debate forums.

4 How does FandomLab work?

Every fandom will have their representative. The representatives will be a part of the main Admin Team.

We will have our own graphic artists, editors, reviewers, story prompts, counselors, and those who can help you guide your story if you're having a writer's block they can help you out.

5 What is the total entry for each Fandom?

Each fandom will have a maximum of 30 members. These 30 members will have to join the Line App.

With this being said, kindly proceed to the next chapter without further Ado.
Thank you.