the truth hurts

*No one's pov *
As they got in the classroom that Rosé told Seulgi earlier they see Jimin and Nancy standing there shock because they see Y/n's bleeding head and Rosé crying beside Y/n..

Mina:Y/n!! *Run towards Rosé and Y/n and quickly get help with Rosé to bring her to hospital*
*they left to hospital with Mina,Rosé,Jihyo,Yeri,Lisa, Chaeyoung,Dahyun,Tzuyu,Joy,Sana*

Irene:Jimin what did you do to Y/n?! *Irene ask Jimin Angry*
Jimin:I d-didn't do anything to her!! *Jimin say Nervous*
Jennie:No Jimin!!! We know your lying!!! Just tell us the fucking truth!! *Jennie said raising her voice*
Nancy:CAN YOU ALL PLEASE LEAVE JIMIN AND ME ALONE!?!? *Nancy said shouting at them*
*Momo approach her and slapped her hard until Jimin stop Momo*
Jimin:WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MOMO!?!! WHY DID YOU SLAP MY GIRLFRIEND!?!! *Jimin said while he harshly push Momo and Momo fell off the ground luckily Jeongyeon catch her before she touch the ground*
*And Mina came back to the classroom after they bring you to clinic and approach Jimin and grab him by his collar harshly*
Mina:JIMIN WHY DID YOU DID THAT TO Y/N!?!! YOU BROKE HER HEART!!! AND SHE IS SUFFERING LEUKEMIA!!! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!! *She slapped Jimin hard*
Nayeon:*Nayeon grabbed her before she could do anything more* *sob* my sister is suffering leukemia and she only wants to find you and tell you her last goodbye but instead she will see you on the hallway she see's you hear making out with this ugly bitch!!!
Jimin:w-what leukemia are you talking about? *Jimin ask confused*
Nayeon:*explain to him*

*Nayeon's Pov and Flashback*
Im sitting on my bed when y/n approach me
Y/n:unnie I feel sick *she said*
I noticed that she look pale and her lips turn dark
Me:Y/n what's wrong?
Y/n:I feel weak unnie *she said while testing her head on my shoulder*
Me:Y/n..Y/n..?..Y/n? *I look at her and she had blood coming out of her nose and she fainted*
I started shaking her to wake her up but it's useless she is not waking up and I reach out to grab my phone and called Mina

On the phone 📲
Mina:yes unnie?
Me:Mina tell the others to come here plsss now..I need you *nervous"
Mina:okay unnie but why? *She asked confused*
Me:Y/n fainted and she had blood on her nose *I said worried*
Mina:okay we're going now unnie just wait for us a minute
*And she hung up*

Me:Y/n hold on *I said to her even though she is not awake*
*I'm so nervous and I didn't know what to do and after some minutea I hears someone running to our room and the door open revealing the girls and they approach the two of us with worried expression*

Irene:what happened to y/n? *She asked with worried tone and expression*
Me:*I explain to her*
Rosé:we should get her to hospital now *She said trembling from nervousness*
Me:okay..help me *they help me get y/n to the car*

*Time skip to hospital I'm sorry author-nim is lazy hehehe*
As we reach the emergency room the doctor came to our way and asked as what happened and I explain to her what happened and after that they took y/n to some room and examine her..we waited at the waiting room until the doctor approach us with sad expression
Doctor:I'm sorry miss but your sister have an leukemia and sadly to say this..she only have a few days to live..
Me:No!! My sister have no leukemia!! *I said to the doctor while my tears dropped from my eyes*
Seulgi:Nayeon unnie *she hugged me tight as I cry on her arms*
Me:Y/n have no disease..right?*I asked her while crying*
Doctor:I'm going to leave now and you can now go to her room *the doctor bow to us and left*
All the girls approach me and hugged me while crying ass well..we broke the hug and go to y/n's room and see her lying on the hospital bed looking pale and there's so many things that the doctor put to her and we approach her..

*Time skip and flashback to the front of the school where they meet with the others*
Wendy:y/n are you going to tell to Jimin your sickness? *She asked*
Y/n:yes unnie..I hope you all have a good life in the future *her tears drop from her eyes while smiling but deep inside her she is sad but she still managed to smile for us*
Me:y/n *I said while tears drop from my eyes*
Y/n:yes Nayeon unnie?
Me:*I hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go and cry on her shoulder*y/n please don't leave us
Y/n:unnie I'll be always by your side *she hug me back*

*End of flashback*

*Present*
Jimin:w-what?
Nancy:Babe don't fall into their traps
Jimin:Go away Nancy!!
Nayeon:Nancy?
Nancy:What? *Cold*
Nayeon: Please leave Jimin alone now
Nancy:NEVER!!!
Irene:Nancy please!!
Nancy:but why?!
Mina:Y/n need Jimin now..let Jimin go
Nancy:b-but-
Jimin:Were over now Nancy
Nancy:*cry*but why?!
Jimin:I love y/n but I screw up because of you..
Jisoo:The others will go to y/n's room
Jimin:who?
Jisoo:Your Hyungs
Jimin:how did they know?
Momo:They already knew about this from start..but we didn't tell you about y/n's sickness because y/n don't want you to get worried about her
Jimin:I understand..now I'm going to y/n*he left*

Nancy: unnies I'm so sorry because I'm the cause of all of this mess *tearing*
I approach her and patted her back
Nayeon:just don't do it again
Nancy:okay unnie..*she smiled and apologize to all of us*
Seulgi:you should apologize to y/n not us..you did nothing to us okay?
Nancy:okay unnie..I'm going to her room and apologize..bye unnie *she left*
*End of Nayeon's Pov*

*Nancy's Pov*
When Jimin left I realized all the wrong things I did and apologize to y/n's friends and sister and after that I left to y/n's room to apologize

In your room
Nancy:y/n unnie I'm so sorry for what I have done to you and Jimin..I know I messed up and ruined your life I'm so sorry *I cried on her side*
Nancy:stay strong and I'm sorry
Y/n:it's ok Nancy..I hope you will have a wonderful life..and promise me something..
Nancy:what is it unnie? *Sob*
Y/n:promise me to take care of Jimin..okay?
Nancy:b-but- unnie..were not together anymore..I'm sorry if I messed up
Y/n:it's okay..just take care of yourself instead okay?
Nancy:okay unnie..I promise..unnie I gotta go now..bye unnie.. please stay strong..
Y/n:bye dongsaeng
Nancy:w-what?
Y/n: because I'm older than you *she smiled weakly at me*
Nancy:okay unnie..
And I left the room
*End of Nancy's Pov*

*Y/n's POV*
I hope before ill leave this world everything will be back to normal..and I hope they will have a happy life..

Jimin:y/n?..I'm sorry*crying while approaching me*
Y/n:it's okay Jimin *I said while I feel weaker every second but I still managed to speak*
Jimin:y/n.. don't leave me please *cry*
Y/n:I wish I can turn back the time Jimin..but *breath heavily* I can't..I'm sorry *tears stream down my cheeks*
Jimin:are you okay?..
Y/n:I'm *pant* okay *smile weakly*
Jimin:y/n tell me what's wrong? *Worried*
Y/n:I'm okay Jimin..I just need to rest my *breath heavily* myself.. forever
Jimin:No y/n *cry*
Y/n:Jimin?..can you call my unnies and your Hyungs?
Jimin:okay hold on

*Jungkook's Pov*
We're sitting on the couch at home with my Hyungs except Jimin Hyungs because he's on the school and my phone rings and look at the ID caller and it's Jimin Hyungs

*On the phone*
Jimin:Jungkook's tell the others to go here at xxx hospital room XXX now..*sob*
Jungkook:but why Hyung? *I ask him worriedly because I here him sob*
Jimin:Y/n needs us now..tell the others now
Jungkook:okay Hyung.. we'll be there in a minute *and I hung up*

I turned to my Hyungs and I see their worried face and Jin Hyung ask me
Jin:Jungkook what happened? *He asked me worriedly*
Jungkook:Jimin Hyung call me because y/n need us there now and I here Jimin Hyung sob so I guess it's important
Tae:okay..were going now
*We arrive in front of the hospital and go in*

*End of Jungkook's pov*

*Irene's pov*
We're talking at living room with the others when my phone ring and the ID caller is Jimin..I wonder why and I answered it

*On the phone*
Jimin:Irene tell the others to come here at y/n's room at the hospital now
Irene:okay..were coming..
*Hung up*

Irene:guys we need to get to hospital now
Nayeon:okay
*Time skip to hospital*

I'm sorry if this is short but I hope you enjoy the story..bye bye..