I

.

All ideas expressed in this story are purely fictional and have no affiliations with the celebrities who are only used for appearances. This story is just imagination and shouldn't be taking seriously-PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE THIS STORY OR ANY OF MY STORIES.

ƈαʂƚ

Megan Thee Stallion - Vanity StewartDave East - Phoenix JohnstonMichael B

Dave East - Phoenix Johnston
Michael B. Jordan - Adrian Austin
Trina - Venice Stewart
Raven Goodwin - Lesha Miller
Queen Naija - Nyla Jackson
.

ღღღ

.

   I REVERSED MY GLOSSY BLACK BENZ out of the Wholefoods parking lot before dashing off through the busy streets of downtown Miami, Florida. Flashy lights dazzled from the buildings that I drove by which contrasted with the night. It was approximately 10 pm and prior to this I had just returned from the launch of my sister's dance club―Flytrap when out of nowhere, a text from bae about groceries popped up on my iPhone screen.

We've been surviving off of nothing but Chinese takeout and Little Caesar's pizzas. The fridge and the cabinets back at our crib were always bare because neither of us cooked-Adrian thought just because he put an engagement ring on it that I was suddenly about to transform into Suzy fucking Homemaker or whatever her name was.

He was very old school in his way of thinking.

I parked outside of Meadow Towers as the current rap song faded into the background.

After grabbing my purse and keys I switched inside with the grocery bags.

When I got up to our floor-I heard moaning down the empty hallway. The closer I got to our apartment the sound from the mystery lady grew louder causing my grip on the items in my hands to become tighter.

We were the only ones living on this end so that meant one thing before I could even process it all my Guissepe heel was already busting through the front door.

Leaving my keys in the keyhole and the door wide open.

Adrian stepped from the kitchen with a confused look on his face as I tossed the groceries making them splatter about on the French rug. "Where is she?!" I accused, my long red nails pointed at him.

Before he could think of a lie to tell me I had already pushed him out of my way then checked around the apartment even under the couch because you never know with bitches these days.

"Bruh, not this again." Adrian ran a hand across his face.

I yanked at the shower curtain. Angry that I didn't find what I expected to, but also relieved.

All I could do was sigh as I swayed my hips while walking back into the living room.

There Adrian stood looking so done with everything.

"Are you finished did you find what you were looking for?" He interrogated.

"I- I'm sorry it's just that-" I spoke softly as he cut me off in the middle of trying to explain myself.

"You should be sorry." He said "kicking open doors and barging in like you King Kong or some shit. You buggin' steady accusing me of doing grimy shit all the while I keep telling you ain't no other bitches."

I crossed my arms trying to look innocent in all of this as both our attention drifted outside of our door when a girl walked from the apartment room across from ours.

A guy followed and received a kiss upon the cheek from her just as she giggled our way then continued in her steps leaving me in somewhat of a daze while staring him down.

"That explained the moans." I thought aloud.

"What?!" Adrian slammed the front door shut, but not before I stole one last look at our new neighbor who wore nothing but some gray sweatpants that hung below his v-line.

It was like he was inviting me over there with his brown eyes, 'If you tired of your man then you know where to find me.'

Self-control has always been my weak spot.

.

.

A/N: NEW STORY ALERT 🚨🚨 3 CHAPTERS WERE UPDATED TODAY SO PLEASE GO READ THEM AND LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!

STARTED: MAY 21, 2019.
COMPLETED: AUG 15, 2019

#HAPPYREADING😘