IX

The next day, I woke up in the bathroom back at Meadow Towers in the white t-shirt and no pants. "Adrian?" I mumbled before sitting up on the tile floor with a throbbing headache forming.

Getting to my feet I raided the medicine cabinet for aspirin. After taking one I went into the living room to charge my phone. Logging into Adrian's Instagram so I could block him from any page that showed any videos of the outfit I wore at last night's party.

Yeah, I had his password to his account which was the same password he used for everything.

Text from Nyla: I invited Clarence over for the night.

I clicked over to the YouTube app as I went to the kitchen and prepared omelets with the help of a tutorial.

Text from Hot Girl to Nyla: u hoe I'm telling 😝😂

See I was a good wife-to-be even with a hangover I had managed to get up and prepare breakfast. I fixed our plates and sat them out on the kitchen counter along with glasses of fresh orange juice.

Right around the time, Bae had woken.

He did a double-take as he peeked into the kitchen. "Hell nah! You cooked?"

"No, I dialed our personal Chef Louie and had him do all the dirty work... of course, I cooked now come eat!" I said.

"Ight lemme piss first."

He sat in the barstool after as I kissed his cheek then sat as well while scrolling through my phone.

"Instagram is so dead nowadays."

"How was the party?"

"Boring without you." I lied.

I snapped a picture of my plate of food 'Wifey duties' I captioned the photo gaining tons of likes and comments instantly.

"Damn, bae." He pulled a piece of eggshell from his mouth then drank his juice and belched loudly.

"You're disgusting!" I playfully frowned. He put his finished plate and cup into the sink then came over messing with me. His hands slid between my legs as he nuzzled my neck area. "Can I at least go shower first before you try to be touchy-feely?"

"Hurry so we can do it together." Adrian planned.

I continued eating before cleaning the dishes we used. We had oral sex in the shower after washing our bodies. Then we sat and chilled for a minute in our towels as he brushed through my wet hair while I was on his lap.

"Let me do you?" I suggested before brushing through his haircut.

His phone started ringing as I hoped he'd ignore it but he answered "hello. Yeah. Okay. I'll be there in a minute."

"It's Saturday, really?" I frowned as he stood and got dressed to go.

"I'll call to check up on you before I go on lunch break."

I folded my arms and sat back in bed. "Today was supposed to be your day off."

"Yeah, but there's been a change of plans." He said, "love you!" He turned my face towards him so we were staring eye to eye.

I wished that I believed that.

He left out as I got dressed then looked through my phone noticing David's number was now saved in my contact list.

Text from Hot girl: U up?

I bit my lower lip while waiting for his reply. He was probably still resting. Eventually, he answered.

Text from David: Yeah.

•

A/N: Oooh! I wonder what's about to happen next... we will have to wait until next week to see yall. Thanks for reading. None of these 3 chapters updated today have been proofread so forgive me if there are any typos.