Chapter 6

I do not own Naruto

        I opened my eyes but immediately shut them to the sunlight pouring in through the window. Slowly opening them, I glanced around seeing the room Sakura and I were staying in. ‘Strange…I don’t remember going back to bed last night.’ Blushing from last night’s events I got up and got ready for the day.

          Heading downstairs everyone was already eating, looking up when I walked in Uncle smiled, “you’re finally awake! It’s not like you to sleep in are you feeling ok?” Nodding I sat beside him since Sakura was once again sitting next to Sasuke glaring at me. Quickly eating Sasuke, Naruto, and I headed out to continue our training.

          Putting on my blindfold I started focusing my chakra and walking around, today my focus was better, I wasn’t tripping as much. Noticing I was doing better Uncle walked over with Sakura right behind him. “Arashi, I want you to now spar with Sakura.”

          I heard her get into position, “Kakashi-sensei don’t be mad when I beat her into the ground.” I heard her say smirking. Tilting my head to the side I pulled out my quarterstaff, extending it I relaxed and focused my chakra to different parts of my body. Feet, ears, and heart, I heard Sakura charge for me.

          “Sakura-chan leave Ara-chan alone! She can’t see you!” Naruto yelled pausing in his training to watch. “Hn baka, Sakura won’t be able to land a single punch.” Sasuke said pausing to also watch.

          Stepping to the side I dodged Sakura’s punch, while swinging my arm back and smacking her back with my staff. I heard her cry out in pain falling to the ground. I continued facing forward while I heard Sakura struggling to get up behind me.

          She tried charging at me again but I swept my staff back and knocked her legs out from under her. “I-I won’t let you have Sasuke-kun!” Sakura groaned standing up once again, finally turning to face her I tilted my head to the side. “Why do you keep calling him yours?” I asked.

          “Because he’s mine! You have no right to him!” Sakura hissed at me trying to punch me again, however since she was clearly tired her punches were easily dodged.

          “How is he yours if he’s mine?” I asked as she suddenly stopped. “Wha?? When did this happen?” Naruto shouted.

          “I asked her out two nights ago.” Sasuke responded sounding bored. “NO! I won’t accept it! Sasuke’s mine!” Sakura charged at me one last time, I swung my staff hitting her in the stomach. Falling down she sat on the ground gagging from losing her breath.

          “Good job Arashi, Sakura and I are going to watch over Tazuna keep an eye on the boys ok?” Uncle asked while walking away.

          Taking off my blindfold I sighed looking over at Sakura on the ground, “Way to go Ara-chan!” Naruto cheered, turning to look over at him I noticed Sasuke nod his head at me while smiling. Sakura had stood up and started walking away while glaring at me. Walking over I sat down at the tree I was sitting at yesterday.

          Watching the boys I was curious as to why they hadn’t figured out how to focus their chakra yet. I could definitely tell Naruto and Sasuke were getting frustrated, Sasuke was glaring at the tree like it did something to him and Naruto looked like he was about to rip his hair out.

          Sasuke glanced over at me before shaking his head and focusing on the tree again. ‘If only his pride wouldn’t get in the way…I’d help him in a heartbeat.’

          “Hey Ara-chan?” Glancing over was Naruto, “yes Naru-kun?” “Could you um maybe give me some pointers on how to get up the tree?”