Amai Mask x Reader

(PART 1; These Chapters will involve plot from the main OPM book that I have, but the lemon itself is obviously not cannon.

Part Two will come after I publish the next few chapters on the main OPM book.

Why do we love lemons so much?)

Blinking your eyes from the sudden darkness, you heard the same voices that you've been hearing for the past day or two- Hell, you lost track of time about three hours into your comatose state.

Everyone in the room seemed to be in a frenzy, and you didn't like it.

You had just woken up and you weren't expecting all this excitement and anxiety first thing.

One person, dressed in a labcoat and clutching a clipboard, came up to you with a flashlight in hand that they flashed into your eye and examined your vitals.

"An IV? What am I sick?" you slurred, your mind still foggy and your body not fully awake from it's long slumber.

You sloppily took off the connector to your heart monitor, then the IV, and then healed the thing while grimacing a bit from the long needle.

The "doctor" then turned to his associate who had appeared next to him, dressed in a suit and an earpiece wired to him.

"Miss Umee, do you think you can answer us a few questions?"

He wasn't up in your face or anything, but you still pushed him out of the way to swing your legs off the bed and trudge your way to a table where there was a glass of water.

After emptying the cup of its contents, you looked around for a jug or pitcher to refill your drink, only to find to your disappointment that there was none. All the while, the guy in the suit was still trying to talk to you.

"Miss Umee, this is urgent. The city is in risk of major flooding and destruction from the storm that you have made."

"That I made?!" you had raised your voice higher than you would've liked if you were in a more sober mindset, but sleep had a way of making you act almost drunkenly when and if you got enough of it.

The man ignored your almost inebriated-like state to continue his questioning, "Are you able to function enough to do some sort of spell?"

"I'm standing aren't I?" you retort, and as if trying to prove a point, you summoned your spell book and flipped through the pages to look at the black section that had the word 'Storm' in white ink. "Ah, fuck me! I made a storm!" you howled despite having already established the very fact.

"Miss Umee, we need you to focus. Can you send it away?" the man in the suit urged you.

"Sure thing, just give me a minute. I need to go pee, then I'll go outside." your feet smacked the tile floors of the holding cell as you marched out the door shouting, "Don't follow me!" even though no one was even behind you. However, a few doctors were staring in concern while you confidently marched out dressed in only a hospital gown and with eyes still partially closed as if ready to fall back asleep.

After relieving yourself, you then marched your way to the outdoor area of the facility.

Upon opening the door, the wind, rain, and debris from outside barely startled you, and instead, you loudly announce, "WHOA, WHAT A STORM! MAN, I HATE MYSELF FOR DOING THIS!" You still carefully walked outside with bare feet, summoned your staff, and rode out to the sky, not even bothering to protect yourself from the blustering rain.

Everyone who was in the facility noticed your departure and quickly looked at the security footage outside to see you climbing higher and higher into the sky.

"What does she think she is doing?!" one of the people sitting at the desk were staring in horror as tendrils of lightning barely missed your small figure.

No one was able to hear a thing above the sounds of the gale, but up above, you had your hands raised to the heavens as you screamed your spell, "DISPERSE!"

As suddenly the storm came rolling in, the rain stopped and the clouds began parting, making way for gaps of sunlight and a bright blue sky. Fresh air carried by gusts of cool winds finally subdued the sickly monsoon air and cleared the fog below.

"Now, how to take care of the water..." you pondered.

The loud sounds of helicopter blades brought your attention to the Association chopper that was approaching from the distance.

The giant vessel passed by you without anyone in the helicopter giving you a second glance, which posed to you that maybe it was because you were soaking wet in only a hospital gown.

"Back to business." you mumbled. 'I can't exactly move all this water back into the ocean... I can't move it into space, I'd pass out before I can finish... The forest must be flooded too, but then again, maybe I can make a new lake or something that way...'

You chose the latter as your decision, and long story short, the fatigue almost got to you just as the last bit of collected storm water emptied into the reservoir. You basically had to search for a good minute around the forest to find a big ravine that led into an underground lake, and with that information in mind, you had to use all your energy and strength to maneuver the water, enough of it to barely leave a trace of it behind in the town.

It was all collected like a little aqueduct that led through the metropolitan area, past the suburbs, and finally flowed into the forest where the ravine gathered it all into the underground lake.

You had to make a hasty return back to the Association once that was done, and by the time you got there, you only had it in you to make it to the main building and collapse onto the floor.

Unbeknownst to you, the heroes from the Association were outside, about half a mile away, fighting off a monster that was told to be on its way to the facility. So, most all the staff were busy monitoring any other activity and the fight itself to ensure nothing happens, but when two personnel stumbled upon your unconscious body, they alerted the medics, and you were once again taken away to the clinic ward.