7.

(Song of the chapter: All My Friends- Snakehips)

Rolling out of bed, I squint my eyes at the light creeping in through my curtains and groan, still tired from last night. Thinking back to my body against Katya's and her hands around me I smile, crinkling up my nose and shaking my head with dazed glee. Reaching for my phone I text Katya good morning, thanking her again for last night. As I scroll through my messages, I see my group chat with Adore and Violet and suddenly realise that we had planned on going out for Adore's birthday. I groan, I had completely forgotten, and I would have definitely not gone out last night if I had remembered I had another night out the day after. Luckily, I had the day to recover and, to my joy, Josh brought me up breakfast, a glass of water and some needed painkillers. After I had eaten, I curled back up in bed drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up around 5, feeling almost fully recovered and decided it was time to get ready. I applied my makeup, did my hair and put on a pink slip dress paired with some chunky white heels. My mum and dad didn't know I was going out tonight, and there was no chance that they would let me out two nights in a row, so I texted to say I had gone to bed, locked my door and began my escape. Opening my window, I shimmied out and climbed down the wall relatively easily. It was not until I was hardly half a meter away from the floor that I lost my grip and fell, grazing my knee on the wall. I hissed and felt my eyes prick with tears at the pain. Luckily it wasn't bleeding too heavily, and I was aware that I needed to leave, before mum or dad came to investigate the noise. I slipped away into the darkness and subsequently called Violet asking where they were and if they could pick me up. Violet said the uber was only a few minutes away, so I waited in the road, jumping around a bit due to the coldness of the night.

The uber soon slipped out of the darkness and Adore opened the door, "get in bitch!" I got in and was immediately handed Adores flask so that I could 'catch up' with them. By the time we arrived at the club I was already tipsy, I had drunk more than I could normally handle, and my partying from the night before hadn't helped. When we reached the entrance of the club I suddenly realised I didn't have a fake ID but Violet laughed "don't worry Trixie, I know the bouncer", to which Adore corrected her, "by 'know the bouncer' she means she's slept with the bouncer." Violet laughed and walked up to the entrance, Adore and I following. Violet walked up to the large burly man guarding the doors, reached up on her tippy-toes and whispered in his ear before pressing a kiss to his cheek. He opened the door to let us in and Violet turned, winking, to which both Adore and I rolled our eyes.

In the club we danced among the sweaty, grinding partiers. After numerous drinks I was drunk, and everything was a blur. I danced on random people, hands grabbed at me and I twirled and swung my hips without inhibition. After I had danced for long enough with one guy I turned and realised I had lost Adore and Violet. Again. In my drunken state I immediately panicked, I turned around frantically to no avail. I squeezed through the crowds trying desperately to find them. I could feel my chest tightening and felt the tears coming. I quickly looked for the exit and burst out into the open, now heaving and sobbing in a complete state of shock. I call Violet and Adore, but neither of them picks up. I'm stranded and have no way of getting home, as there are no ubers available. Freaking out, I call the only other person I can think of, Katya.

She picked up after three rings, "hi?" I can hear that she's been asleep. "Katya, I'm so sorry, I'm at a club and Violet and Adore have gone missing and I don't know what to do, I can't get home and I just-" I break down, sobbing. Immediately Katya tries to calm me "hey, hey, don't worry, it's ok baby, try and breathe ok. I'm coming to get you, where are you?" I choke out the name of the club and she says to wait there for her. I stand waiting for maybe 5 minutes, crying, cold and embarrassed. When the car pulls up Katya rushes out of it and helps me round to the side of the car so I could get in. She helps me sit and helps with my seat belt. I whisper, still crying "I'm so sorry Katya, I'm so sorry" to which she shushes me. As she starts to drive, I feel myself falling into a drunken sleep.