Part 36

5 months already passed after you and Chris broke up, it's not easy for the first month but your family are always there for you and Ryan too. Today you finally have the guts to announce to the fans that you and Chris are no longer together.

You couldn't hold it anymore when the fans keep sending you the same question asking whether you and Chris are still together. The reason why they been asking that question is because you and Chris didn't hangout anymore, the third month after the break up Chris posted a group photo of the band hanging out at Chris's house and Gaia was there but you wasn't there. Ever since that the fans start to comment asking whether Chris are still with you or no. Chris also hang out more with Gaia after, which you honestly didn't mind. Not only that fans started to talk about in social media how your relationship are so unhealthy in their point of view.

You post a picture of you and Chris singing on stage where Chris kneel down looking at you and you look at him. To be honest this is your favourite picture of you and Chris on stage taken by Bryce. The caption of your post is :

'First of all I want to say big thanks to our fans for being so supportive towards me, my band and towards Chris too. Lately I've been receiving a lot of comment and dms from the fans on social media both positive and negative regarding my relationship with Chris. I wanted to say that @chrismotionless and I are no longer together. We are no longer together for the past couples of month. Thinking how much the fans are important to me I personally thought that I should clear whatever the hot tea right now. Me and Chris are still friend in a healthy way, and we still work together also. Please respect our decision, also this matter are no ones fault we were both chose this way. Lastly, respect each other, be kind and stay positive.'

5 minutes after you post it, Chris like your post and then he dm you.

chrismotionless : Hey Amaya, I saw your post and I wanted to say thanks for that.

amayamarquez : Yeah no problem. . Anyway how are you?

chrismotionless : I'm doing good. I'm at Gaia's house now.

amayamarquez : I see, sorry for disturbing. Anyway have a nice day and say 'Hey' to Gaia for me.

chrismotionless :Alright, thank you..and she said hey too.

amayamarquez : That's fast. Got to go, talk to you later.

chrismotionless : Sure.

After the last text from Chris you shove your phone in your bag then drive to your mini studio. When you arrive the  boys were already there waiting for you. "Hey guys, shall we start?" You simply ask, all of them said yes and start to play the full set of your band new song for the upcoming album.

Your band and Motionless in White will be releasing new album this year, was it being planned? No, it's coincidence. Chris did told you before that they were working out for the new album but you didn't expect that they will be releasing it on the same year as you guys planned. You didn't know about it, well thanks to Ryan he told you about that.

*Later that night*

After you're done shower, you sit on your bed watching your favourite movie on your laptop. But then there's a video call request from Ryan, you answered the call and Ryan's face pop up with his smiley face on. "Hey..what you're up to?". He asked.

"Watching movie until you decided to interrupt. pftt." You said, of course you were joking when you said that. "Ouch, well I'll called you another time then." He said slightly disappointed. "What? No. I was joking, it's fine you can video call me anytime you want."

"Really?" His eyes lit, then you realize what you just said to him then you gave him assuring smile. "Yeah, what's wrong with that?" Now it's your turn to ask him. "Nahh, nothing is wrong. By the way I saw your post on IG about Chris thingy. Are you really okay?" He sounds concerned of you.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It's much better though after I posted it, Chris knew about it too we talked about it before I actually posted in on social media." You said and gave him your best smile. "Well if that's so, glad to hear that. ..Amaya?"

"Yeah?" You asked him back. "I just wanted you to know that you are an amazing person. Don't let the negative words in social media eats you." He said, he sounds so sincere when he said how amazing you were and he sounds so loving. Loving?

"Thanks Ryan, You're so sweet and thoughtful and I appreciate it." Your face feels warm, you tucked your hair at the back of your ears then you look back at the camera that's when you know that your cheek were crimson red. You were blushing hard.

Ryan noticed that and he just smile sweetly. "Urm Ry, I'm so tired..ermm aa.. I should get some sleep it's late now. Night Ry, talk to you later." You said nervously to him, then you quickly hang up didn't even give Ryan a chance to talk and wished you goodnight because you knew he saw it.

You shut down your laptop and put it on your table in the bedroom. Then you lay on your bed try to sleep but you can't. Then there's a new notification on your phone meaning that there's a new text. You grab your phone to check, and guess who it's Ryan.

'RUDE didn't even gave me a chance to say anything. Jk jk. Anyway Goodnight, rest well and sweet dreams. You know what I did  saw you blushed, and you're so cute <3.'

Whoops wrong emoji (smile widely emoji)

Wait what? What is happening right now? Is it Ryan the same guy, my ex, the guy who broke my heart before and now he is here being my best friend then suddenly he play the flirt games?

You type something on your phone and about to send it but then you think that it's not cool to play the games along. Instead you just said thanks and said goodnight.

Then you check your instagram account, there's a lots of likes and comment on your new post. A lot of positive comment there, the fans were being supportive and accepted the decision you made. Though none of them knew what really happened which you prefer, because you don't want to make anything big and make it worse.

Author's note

Sorry for the delayed, I went for the weekend trip with my friends. But here I am. New chapter for you guys, sorry if it's a little bit short but yeah stay tuned for next chapter.