Chapter Five

Draco pushes back against Harry's lips, almost angrily, as the two fall back onto Harry's bed. Draco wraps his arm around the back of Harry's head and begins playing with his curls playfully as he bites down on Harry's lower lip.
Harry jumps slightly in shock but continues kissing, pushing himself further into Draco before they are squeezed against each other.
"Why did we wait so long for this?" Draco sputters between kisses.
"I- I don't know. I guess I thought this was all in my head," Harry pants, hungrily sucking on Draco's upper lip.
Draco moans, arching his back.
"God, you have no idea how long I've wanted this." Draco sighs, now moving his lips slowly down Harry's neck.
Harry moves his hands down to Draco's pants, pulling at his belt, trying to take it off.
"Do you want to...?" Harry begins to ask.
"Fuck yes. Harry. I want you so badly." Draco moans, practically shaking already.
Draco moves his own hands down to his pants, swiftly removing his belt buckle and starts to edge his way out of them.
"Could you be any slower?" Harry laughs into Draco's neck, taking back over pants duty, quickly pulling the pants until they're at his ankles.
"Wait- I think- I think we forgot to take off our shoes," Draco announces, now falling into tears of laughter.
The two stop for a moment before sitting back up, Draco awkwardly pulling his pants back to their original position, although without his belt.
"So I guess...we might have to call it for tonight," Draco chuckles, Harry following suit.
"I guess we should," Harry replies, now with a bit of disappointment leaking into his voice.
"Hey," Draco says, cupping Harry's cheek with his right palm, "this isn't the end. We can do this tomorrow, the next day...all the next days if you'd let me," Draco grins tentatively.
"I reckon I could get on board with that." Harry smiles back, but stands up from the bed quickly at the sound of the door opening.
"Hey Harry!" Ron calls out before walking in and noticing that Harry isn't alone, and in fact, has another person lying on his bed. Without his belt on.
"Oh...Ron. He was just-" Harry starts.
Draco quickly jumps up from the bed, his belt in hand.
He walks up to Harry, quickly kissing him on the lips before whispering, "I'll see you again tomorrow. Same time."
Draco quickly departs the room, and Ron is left staring at Harry with his mouth hanging open.
"Did that- Did that just happen?"
Harry laughs and blushes, but shrugs one shoulder. "Sort of, I guess."
Ron stops for a moment before walking up to Harry and wrapping him up in a big hug.

"I'm happy for you."
"Me too," Harry whispers.