Chapter 1

"Kim Jungwoo, will you be my boyfriend?" Lucas said with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Yes! I'll be your boyfriend!" Jungwoo answered happily and took the flower, Lucas hugged him tightly from the happiness he felt.

He could finally call him 'his'.

"Thank you! I'm so happy! I love you, Jungwoo." Lucas said while jumping happily, just like a kid who got a remote control car for his birthday.

Jungwoo giggled, "I love you too..." after saying those words, Lucas locked their lips together, sharing a sweet kiss, as their lips moved together in sync.

~*~

Hot liquid filled Jungwoo's eyes as he stared at the picture of the only man he ever loved, he cried so much last night, he couldn't believe what just happened,

"Jungwoo?" A voice called. Jungwoo didn't care, he was still crying, He's too broken to care anymore.

"I'm coming in, alright?" The voice said. Light footsteps were heard, Jungwoo looked up and saw his friend, Renjun.

Renjun's chest clenched. He hates seeing his friend like this, he hates seeing Jungwoo broken and crying because of Lucas.

"Jungwoo.. I know it hurts but, do you think Lucas would be happy if he saw you like this? Do you think he'll be happy if you won't see him one last time? I think not. Come on, Jungwoo." Renjun said gently, tears also started to fill his eyes, he didn't want to say those words nor to hurt jungwoo but it has to be said.

Ever since Lucas courted Jungwoo, Renjun would hurt inside. Renjun loves Jungwoo ever since. Renjun started hating Lucas when he knew that they've been together, but he knew that there's no reason for him to hate Lucas. 

After all, he himself was the one to blame, his heart was the one to blame.

Jungwoo nodded, he also realized that this was the last time he could ever see his love, seeing how Jungwoo's face just lit up, Renjun helped Jungwoo to stand up as they went to see Lucas.

Jungwoo's heart ached seeing the man he loved wearing white while lying inside a coffin, he ran to the coffin and hugged it,

Meanwhile, Renjun was watching painfully. All these years he was hurting but he has to admit, this was the most painful scene he saw. He thought that now that Lucas is gone, Jungwoo will finally realize his love for him but he's wrong.

He felt a lump in his throat, causing him to immediately run to the bathroom,

Here we go again...

He locked the door and immediately kneeled in front of the toilet as he quickly clenched his chest tightly with his other hand, he painfully coughed flowers coated with his blood while crying,

It hurts...

After a few minutes, the coughing stopped. Renjun rested his back on the wall besides him and breathed heavily while crying, he doesn't know what he did to deserve this, he doesn't know why this was happening to him, all he knows is that this could painfully kill him slowly if he doesn't get a surgery right away but, he doesn't want to. Because he'd rather die than stop loving his friend.