o n e - h u n d r e d [W]

So this chapter may be a bit long... yeah I got a bit carried away. Either way, enjoy!

I can't believe we're on chapter 100! I started this book back in December 2017 and it still hasn't finished 😂

Also, slight trigger warning. Mention of panic attacks. Read at your own risk!

。。。。。。。。。。。。。

CURRENT TIME - 12:43pm

Yoongi was well aware of the crazy amount of stares he was getting. Some were probably because of what he was wearing; although it was obvious they were staring because they knew who he was. After grabbing a coffee from the small café at the train station, he fished his phone out of his pocket and clicked on the side button. A picture of his dog, Holly, filled the screen and he smiled before looking over the time. 12:43. He decided he would wait a couple of minutes before texting Taehyung and Jimin.

Sitting down on a nearby bench that looked a bit broken - one of the legs was collapsing and the brown paint colour was all dull and dirty - Yoongi stared up at the tall ceiling of the train station. The scent of freshly brewed coffee and the loud hum of the trains on the train tracks made the brunette instantly relax. He fiddled with the edge of his shorts, sometimes pulling at his tights every once in a while.

If he was honest, he was incredibly nervous. He knew the sight of Jungkook would make his body freeze up and he knew he would have to stop himself from running up and kissing the life out of him. Yoongi regretted the fact that he left. He did as soon as he stepped into the train station and called up his mother asking if he could stay over a while. Although it was lovely to see her and his Holly, the piercing pain in his heart didn't subside for any of those two months. When one of Jungkook's friends came in and pretty much gave him an excuse to go see him, he took it up before he could even think.

Yoongi pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to Taehyung.

You
I'm here.

Tae👅
Okayy we'll be there soon hyung!

You
Thanks

The crossdresser ran a hand through his brown hair. He had dyed it just before coming here - for a reason he didn't even know himself. He slowly sipped at his black coffee, the heat of it warming up the tip of his tongue; the liquid running down his body felt like a river - fast and calm at the same time. Luckily, the coffee helped his body to heat up and he didn't have to worry about the shallow breeze brushing though the station. Yoongi knew it was a bad idea to wear shorts when it was one of the coldest days of the month. As soon as he had stepped out of his mother's home (suitcase in hand), he immediately wanted to hibernate back inside and never escape. However, the though of seeing Jungkook made his body jolt before he rushed over to where his taxi was waiting.

"Yoongi!" A deep voice called out and cut the male out of his thoughts. He looked up through his eyelashes and noticed both Taehyung and Jimin running up to him; their arms wide open. With a deep, shallow sigh, Yoongi stood up and nearly felt himself fall over as he was attacked by his two friends.

Looking up, he noticed how much they had changed. Even though it had only been two months. Taehyung didn't look too different, though. He looked to have grown a little taller and his face looked more mature than usual. His hair - although still as fluffy as always - was now a bright blue and if Yoongi was honest, it hurt his eyes a little. The taller male also seemed to be a bit more muscular than he did before and his arms looked to actually be healthy for once. That's rude, Yoongi thought, his arms aren't as skinny as yours.