Naked

A/N
WARNING this part contains parts that are not for people under age 18🔞

,,I am taking a shower" Chris said and stood up. They drunk some alcohol. ,,Okay, I will read" Tom said and took a book from his backpack. Meanwhile Chris was putting again down his shirt.

Tom looked at him. He felt like a bomb exploded inside of him. He gazed on Chris's body. Then when the shirt was down, he unzipped his pants. Tom looked down between his legs. He gulped. Chris can't found out. He crossed his legs and glanced back at Chris.

He was putting his pants down. Soon he was only in Calvin Klein boxers. ,,Ooouu" Tom nooded. Chris smiled at him. He moved to a bathroom. The doors were next to the bed. Doors closed and Tom was left alone.

,,Dan, Michelle!" Mary Jenis screamed. Kids were talking and watching T.V. They started becoming best friends. ,,What do you want for dinner?" She asked them. ,,Pizza!!" Dan screamed. ,,No, let the guest choose" she said and smiled on Michelle.

,,I really don't care what I will eat" she gigled. ,,What you and your Dad eat on fridays?" ,,It is always something other. Most of the times we go to a restaurant" ,,Okay, take your jackets! I am taking you on special place!"

He couldn't read. He was listening to the water from the shower. He stood up. Tom couldn't wait any longer. He looked through the glass part of the door. Tom couldn't see anything. He slowly opened the door. He saw a blond hair.

His body. It made him froze. Chris was turned to Tom with his back. Tom eyes widened. He froze and couldn't move. He just watched the racers body in the shower.

Chris started to turn around. Tom hide himself behind the wall. He was looking out from there. All he could see was just his upper body. Not what he wanted to see. Then he stayed looking for a little longer. Chris notice him.

Tom froze. Chris just smiled at him. ,,Want to have a shower too?" He asked with a smile. Tom gulped. He slowly put down his shirt and pants. When he was only in his boxers he entered the shower.

Chris moved to a wall. Tom walked inside. Boxers still on him. First thing he did was to look down on Chris's body. He saw it. His eyes widened. He smiled. Chris blushed and giggles. It was probably of the alcohol in their veins. Or no?

It was good 25 centimetres. If Tom was right. Chris raised his eyebrow and point at Tom's boxers. Tom couldn't do anything else just to put them down.

The racers was amazed. He smiled. Tom blushed. They were just standing there. Then Chris pass him a soap. It was a usual shower. Tom was looking all the time at Chris. Chris was busy washing his awesome hair. They finished washing.

,,Kids we are here!" Mary opened the car. They stopped at a big restaurant. ,,Let's go!" They entered. ,,One cheeseburger, one salad and one fish fingers!"

They just stood there. Chris broke the silence. He gently started touching Tom's body. Tom didn't flinched away. He enjoy it. Chris started gently, but now it was starting getting harder. As Tom except for a formula one driver. Tom moans as Chris's touches are getting lower. Chris just smiled.

He opened the shower door. Throw a towel at them. Quickly dry himself and then starting with Tom. With every his touch Tom falls in heaven. As Chris moves down Tom moans again. Chris pushes gently Tom out of the bathroom and pushed him on a mattress. He sat on his hips.

,,Chris" Tom whispered. ,,I will make you scream my name"

Chris say and started kissing Tom's neck. Tom just moans. In between the moans you can hear Chris. ,,I will kiss all of your body" Chris kiss his chest. His arms. Then his hands move to his crotch. Tom loudly moans. Chris smiled. He slowly inserts it inside.

Tom moans so loud. He gently moves, that makes Tom moans. He started moving as a real driver. Roughly and hard. That makes Tom moans out of his lungs.

Tom see Chris's naked body. Still wet hair moving up to his head. He can't help and with every Chris's move he let out a moan.

Chris laid down and kiss Tom.

Tom froze. He realised what is happening and kiss him back. Chris's lips taste like beer, fuel, vanilla, adrenaline and as something bad. Tom just can't get enough. He moans between the kisses.

Chris can't take his lips from Tom's. They taste like mint, new paper, strawberries, green tea and relax. He can't let him go.

He insert it deeper. That makes Tom go away from the kiss and moans so loud. Chris is master at sex. He is a playboy. He smiled and start slowly taking it out and inside. That makes Tom go crazy. He just moans and moans. ,,Chr- ouu- is-ouu" filled the bedroom. Chris just smiled. He start doing it hard, roughly and faster. ,,Ouuu-Ch-ouuuu-r-ouu-is-oouuu" Tom goes mad. He can't say Chris to stop. He love it.

Chris keeps on inserting and taking it out. He keep it inside and kiss Tom. It is sweet kiss. He pushed it as deep as he can. Chris smiled and took it out so fast. Inside, out, inside and out. ,,Oooouu" Tom is finally made. He breaths so fast. Erection is like explosion. Chris smile and laid to him. He need to let Tom breath. Tom has scratched his back.

,,My turn" Tom said and pushed Chris to the mattress.

Tom pushed it in. Slowly and gently. Like a gentleman he is. Chris enjoys it. Slow. Tom kiss him. Lick his neck. That makes Chris moans. Tom pushed hard. Chris moans quietly. Tom pushed it in to his ass. That makes Chris weak. They continue for few minutes. Tom pushed hard and take it out. That makes Chris make out. Erection exploded. He touched and wrapped the bed sheets.

They just laid down and breat fast.
,,That was awesome!" They both say.
,,It was cause of that alcohol we drunk!" Chris said and laughed. ,,Yes sure" Tom said and his eyes are filled with sadness. Chris isn't probably feeling the same. He cuddled next to him. They just hugged ad felt asleep like that.

Naked.

As God made them.