Friday

Time skip to Friday
After the last couple of days you've become great friends with Sophia and her friends so at lunch you were having a great conversation with them.

The bell rings and you all go back to class. After school finished you were about to walk home until you heard chan calling your name from behind you.

Chan: "y/n hey wait up"
You turn around to look at chan and "say for what" pretending you forgot you were going to his house today.

Chan: "your going to my house today remember"
Y/n: "oh yeah I forgot"
Chan: "anyways here hop in to my car so I can give you a lift you can't refuse this time" he said smirking and laughed and hopped into his Lamborghini.

As you watched chan turn down the radio a bit while ye he was driving you wondered how he had such long nails, i mean,it wasn't a bad thing like they weren't that long but like ya know.

Y/n: hey chan can I ask you something?!!
Chan: sure!?
Y/n: how are your nails so long stupid question but I'm just curious.
He looked a bit shocked when i said that but then he said I don't know and then quickly changed the subject and asked me how my day was

Y/n: my day was quite ok what about you
Chan:I was ok but now it's better since I'm with you. I stared blush so I hid my face under my sleeve of my Hoodie hoping he didn't notice. I glanced at him to see if he saw and I think he did cause he had a massive smile on his face.

When we arrived at his house (more like a mansion) he brought me inside and to the kitchen and asked if I was hungry, and I said no "I'm fine thanks"

then he walked over to me and said now to my room smirking at me. I didn't understand why he said that but I just went along with it