MM's Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Act Three)

On the Millennium Falcon, the trio asked Han about the Force and Kylo Ren. Han explained everything, Luke after defeating Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine, he started to train new Jedi but one of his students Ben Solo his son murdered everyone except his followers and they became Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren. The Knights found a reminding piece of the Galactic Empire and Snoke, a mysterious Dark Side user, to form the First Order.

Sometime later.
The Millennium Falcon landed on Corucant while the Chancellor and Leia waited on a landing pad. The ramp lowered and Han Solo, Chewbacca, Poe Dameron, Finn, Rey, BB-8 and some New Republican soldiers walked down it. Han and Leia hugged.
Leia asked "Where is the map?"
Han replied "We have it."
The Chancellor spoken "Splended. Now, who will we sent to be trained by the Last Jedi."
Rey stepped forward and barged in "Me. Kylo Ren told me that the Force is Awaking inside me. Sorry, I am Rey."
Leia waved her hand (she was trained a bit by Luke) she sensed that her words are true and she that is developing her abilities slowly.

Mean-while. On a snowy planet called Starkiller Base. Hux is standing in front of the majority of the First Order military.
Hux given a speech "Today is the end of the New Republic. The end of a regime that suffers with disorder. At this very moment the immortal Chancellor is standing on Corucant, the capital of the New Republic. The fierce machine which you have built, apon we stand we will bring the end of the senate, to their cherished fleet. All remaining systems will bow to the First Order and we will remember this day as as the last day of the New Republic. FIRE!!!!"
The Starkiller Base fires at Corucant.
Back over on Corucant the people saw a red beam coming so the evacuation alarm went off. Han, Leia and everyone on the landing platform entered the Millennium Falcon and blasted off to space. They out run the red beam that hit Corucant. The Falcon and a bunch of New Republican ships blasted off in the the vastness of space. All the New Republican leaders met in a flag ship.
Admiral Akbar put on a hologram of Starkiller Base and said "This is Starkiller Base. The First Order turned the planet, Ilum into another bigger Death Star. There must be a trench or something like that to destroy it."
Finn jumt into the conversation "I was a First Order Stromtrooper. I use to work on that base and there is a thermal isolator because it is powered by the energy of stars."
Akbar exclaimed "Now we need to send spies to turn off the shields. Poe and his squadron will blow it up."
Finn spoken "Send me and Rey."
Mean-while. Leia and Han look at eech other and discuss Rey.
Leia spoken "Rey feels familiar in the Force for some reason."
Han hugs her.
The New Republic send Han, Chewbacca, Finn and Rey on the ground spy mission.
The team go to the Falcon and blast off to the Starkiller Base. When they entered the snowy atmosphere of the base, they ran into the control room not being detected and Finn grumbling about that he was a Stormtrooper that there can be more like him.
Mean-while. Kylo Ren in a dark room room with his grandfather, Darth Vader's burnt helmet then sensed his father, Rey and that the destruction of the base is inevitable so he ordered one of his troops to take Vader's Helmet on board a Stardestroyer and to contact his Knights to meet him on Mustafar, in Vader's castle where Snoke took residence. He stood up and walked towards where he sensed his father and Rey.
When our heroes switched off the shields whey ran and trying to not be detected by anyone on the base but little did they know they already been detected. Rey sensed danger and told her friends and then they saw Kylo Ren at the end of the hallway with a ignited Lightsaber. Rey ignited her blue lightsaber she got from Han.
Kylo spoken calmly "That lightsaber used to belong to my my grandfather than to my uncle. How do you have it? I was lost on Cloud City."
Han answered "Lando's men found it and given it to me to give it to but then you became this. I give it to a new Force-User with a insignificant backstory that needs guidance. Better than yours."
Kylo Ren spoken calmly again "You really do not know the significance of this 'new Force-User' as you put it, Han Solo."
Kylo raised his lightsaber and want to kill his father but it got stopped by Rey. Kylo Ren and Rey have a lightsaber fight. Han got the message that Poe and his fleet had arrived so they ran but Kylo blocked his father's escape by closing a blast door with the Force. Chewie and Finn had to go to the Falcon by themselves. They could not come back for help because they could not open the door. Kylo Ren used the Force to throw Rey out off his way and he went for the kill of his father. Han died at the hands of his son and Leia felt it though the Force. Kylo told Rey to escape from the base and meet his uncle because of her significance. Rey ran to the Falcon and told them the sad news. Kylo entered a room with Hux and told him to evacuate. Hux followed. The two with their troops entered a Stardestroyer and blasted away.
Mean-while Poe shot the isolator in a new X-Wing with his fleet after a dogfight with Tie Fighters. Blowing up the base. Poe's fleet exited the base meeting up with the Falcon and flew towards to Yavin 4 to meet up with the New Republic. BB-8 put up a hologram of the map of the whole galaxy with a dotted map toward Luke Skywalker on the planet, Ahch-To. Leia and Chewbacca go to the Falcon with the map to go to Luke while Finn gets to another spaceship because he wants to free other Stormtoopers.
C-3PO was on Yavin 4 and goes up to Leia smd said "Welcone back. It has been a while. Mistress Leia."
Leia hugs C-3PO.
Mean-while. Rey and Chewbacca enter Ahch-To and land on a island. Rey walks up some steps and sees Luke Skywalker and R2-D2 standing on the edge of a cliff with a elderly female Togruta (The fans should recognise her as Ahsoka Tano. Anakin's Padawan during the Clones Wars that left before Anakin's fall to the Dark Side because complication and the helped the Rebels but left).
Rey hand him his old blue lightsaber that was his father's.
Luke Skywalker spoken softly "Rey. The one I hoped would win this race to find me. It is time for your training."