❤️

MADISON

As I wake up I feel Daniel's strong arms around me. I smile while I gently turn around because I don't want to wake him up. I study his face, as I do so a big smile forms on my face. I love him so much. A small tuft hair is hanging in front of his face. I gently wipe it out from his face. He quietly opens his eyes. My eyes meet his again, his gorgeous eyes. A small smile appears on his face, 'Good morning beautiful.' I move towards him to give him a kiss on his lips. 'Good morning.' He softly grabs me and put me on his stomach. His belly that has perfect abs, just saying. 'Happy Birthday baby.' He says before kissing me. 'Thank you sweets.' I put my lips back on his. 'Let's get out of bed. 'No,' he whines as Daniel pulls me back into his warm arms. 'A few minutes please?' 'Okay, but only a few! I have got things to do you remember.' He smirks, 'No, you don't. I've made plans for your Birthday.' I look at him in surprise. 'Did your- are serious Daniel? Oh my god, tell me! You know I hate surprises!' I lightly hit him on his arm and again he smirks. 'Daniel!' He puts me down next to him and gets out of bed. 'Danie- oof-' I observe him from top to toe. He turns around grinning, 'Do you like the view?' I bit my lip and playfully shrug my shoulders. 'Not really.' I smirk. 'Oh, you're so dead!' I get up quickly from the bed and run out of the room. I hear his footsteps behind me a few seconds later when I'm running down the stairs. 'I'm going to tickle you!' He shouts from upstairs. 'No!' I yell as I'm searching for a hiding spot. Unfortunately, I'm too late and he catches me first. He drops us on the couch and begins to tickle me. After a few minutes of dying from laughing, he starts to kiss me again. 'I love you.' I whisper. 'I love you too.' he smiles. 'Sooo, are you going to tell me what the surprise is?' He rolls his eyes, 'Then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore wouldn't it?' He gets up and walks towards the kitchen.

A few hours later we're on a plane to- I don't even know. So he took me to the airfield and now we're here. I'm irritating him for a few hours now because I want to know where we're going, but he's not telling me of course so I give up. After a while, we have had landed and arrived at the place we're staying at. So by now, I know where we are, Hawaii. For what I've seen it is really beautiful out here. I've never been here, but now I am with my boyfriend. 'It is amazing!' I say as we walk through the beach house. 'How did you even afford this? Omg, it must be really expansive. I don't want you spending so much money on me and-' He cuts me off with a kiss. 'It is my parents, but even though I would've spent so much on you because you're my world Madison.' I softly smile after giving him a kiss again. 'You're amazing and hot.' I say with a grin on my face. 'You're hotter.' 'Hmm.' 'Hmm, yeah you are.' We laugh. 'Let's unpack because we are staying for a while.' I nodded.

The second day he set up a beautiful dinner on the veranda with a view toward the beach. We talked and eat our food in the meantime. 'You didn't have to all of this.' I smile thankfully at him. 'I would do everything for you.' He looks at the beach for a second. 'You don't have to be perfect or make it perfect all the time because I love you no matter what.' He smiles broadly and before I know it he is sitting on one knee. I put my hand in shock over my mouth. I can't get a word out of my mouth. 'Madison Lucy Kensington, will you marry me?' Tears of joy start running down my cheeks as I smiled at him. 'Yes, of course!' He slides an expensive ring around my ring finger and then gets up when he slowly takes me in a hug. 'I love you, Daniel Seavey.' I mutter into his shoulder. 'And I love you.' I felt really really happy. A feeling that I've never really felt before. He completes me, he is the one and is going to be mine forever and I'm going to be his.

--

A few weeks later. In shock I looked at the test, It was positive... I'm pregnant. I am Pregnant... I am. I'm going to be a parent... a terrifying feeling goes through my heart. Are we even ready for this? 'Mads? Are you home?!' Daniel's voice is coming from downstairs. I open the bathroom door and walk out. 'Daniel?' I ask softly as I walk into our bedroom where he is unpacking his suitcase. 'Yes, baby?' He turns around and at first, doesn't see the test. I take his hand and place the test in it. 'I'm pregnant.' I say unbelievable. Shocked he looks at me. 'You're pregnant?' It sounds like he doesn't believe it yet. 'You're pregnant!' A big smile appears on his face. 'We're going to have a little one! A little family...' He grabs me firmly. When he looks at me again after a few seconds I see tears of joy falling over his cheeks. He smiles and kisses me. 'I love you Madison.' He whispers. 'I love you too, Daniel.'