107.

@harrystyles

Liked by Liampayne, Sarahurie and 1,899,992 others

@harrystyles: Preggo Lou means sleepy Lou. ❤️x

Comments disabled on this post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my-Haz!" Louis called to Harry who was stood in the kitchen, preparing their Sunday dinner with happiness, listening to the radio buzzing in the background. Louis was stretched on their sofa, hands on his stomach protectively as he skipped through the different channels, finding nothing interesting to watch on the TV, until he felt a little nudge against his palm.

The baby, who had already been nesting in Louis' stomach for six months now, had decided to finally show a physical sign of life: a kick. But not just one kick, several, all one after the other as Louis struggled to sit upright and comprehend what was actually going on. So of course, his instinct was to call for his boyfriend of 15 months. "Harry! Get your ass in here now!" He yelled once again, hearing a quiet 'coming honey!' from the kitchen.

Louis' face was taken over by a smile stretching from ear to ear and causing the wrinkles by his eyes to appear, and he couldn't help but adorably giggle when the baby's kicks continued to get rougher yet tickle his insides at the same time. He could hear Harry's feet padding along their hallway floor, but his eyes just remained glued to his moving stomach as their active baby didn't stop. "What's up bub? Is the baby okay? Are you okay?" Harry asked worriedly, his eyebrows furrowed as he looked at his boyfriend with anxiety bubbling in his chest.

He admired the way that Louis' eyes had lit up staring at his rounded bump, but was concerned when Louis didn't lift his head to make an effort to notice his presence. Yeah, the baby was first, but just a little bit of acknowledgment would've been nice for Harry. "Babe... they're kicking." He whispered in awe, tears welling in his ocean eyes as he finally glanced up at his soulmate, patting at the small space on the sofa, ushering Harry to sit next to him.

"Wait.. what Lou?" Harry questioned again, gently perching next to Louis' legs, letting Louis carefully take his hands in his own, leading them over to his swollen stomach.

It was then that Harry felt it; the gentle patters of their child's feet against his hand. Louis allowed the happy tears to roll down his rosy cheeks as he watched Harry's jaw drop, his emerald eyes also glistening even though he wasn't suffering from overpowering hormones.

Harry couldn't believe it. He could feel his child inside of his lovers body. Their gorgeous creation was still blooming inside of Louis' stomach and in three months it'd grow and show their petals and colours.

With proud tears in both of their eyes, Harry reluctantly removed his palm from Louis' tummy and instead caressed his cheek, slowly and softly leaning into the connect their lips. The kiss was delicate, Harry subtly moving over to make it a little more touchy as Louis' hands remained on Harry's hips.

It seemed to them that they were dreaming, but in that moment, it was really just reality showing how good life can actually be.