Junior Prom

Chrissy's POV.

Today was the day of prom. Yes, I was put on prom court, however the seniors usually get the top Prom Queen and King.

At 5:30, I put my dress on with the help of my mom.

"Thanks mom, it looks really nice!" I say. They surprised me with the good looking dress.

"You are gonna stun the crowd!" My mom says

"You look like an angel, sweetheart!" My dad gushes at how i look.

Brian asked me to go with him a week ago with a cute board and everything. I said yes, so we're going to dinner, prom, and then there's an after party at a friends house. After that, I'm staying at Brian's. I have all my things, clothes to change into, and extra money, makeup, and shoes just in case. We took pictures when Brian got here.

Brian has a driver's license. He takes me to eat at one of my favorite places. iHop. "How'd you know?" I asked. How did he know i liked breakfast for dinner?

"I just know, i guess." He smiled at me.

We finished at 6:30 and arrived at prom and waited for the doors for 10 minutes to open at 7.

Once they opened, the place was decorated in our school colors, had nice decorations, and a place to take photos.

"Beautifully done." I say.

"I agree." He says as he smiled at me. We took pictures and had fun.

At the end of Prom, there was a slow song.

I recognize it as Warmness on the Soul. Brian and I dance until the end, then we went to the after party.

I wore some cut off jean shorts and a tank top after letting my now curly hair down. I fixed my makeup and continued to have fun at our friend's house.

I get tore up with Brian and we go home. I stayed a little more sober to drive.

When we got to his house, he was knocked out, so I put him on his bed and we fell asleep.

Best Night ever.