Update(part idk)

My friends found my acc.

Hi brotatochip
Hi Ciararaka

Okay can you stop reading now thanks

You wake up and get greeted with your cat, eclipse.

"Hey bab." (Does anyone else call their pet this? No? Just me? Okay...)

The black and white cat stretches and meows at you.

You get up and grab some clothes to shower in and walk to the bathroom.

You look in the mirror for a few seconds.

"Damn......I'm cute." You say before proceeding to undress.
You could already hear your cat claw at the door and meow aggressively.

Turning on the faucet you wait a second and step in to make sure you're not hit with water straight from the Arctic Ocean.

Humming, you lather yourself in the (favorite smell) soap and wash your hair.

Smol time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You get out and wrap the black towel around yourself before stepping out the bathroom to change.

The artist is written on the picture.
(Pick an outfit)

You pick up your phone and headphones and head out your room, closing the door on your way out, and to the elevator.

You met up with Denki who also woke up about an hour ago.

"Yo what's up n/n?" The pikachu said walking into the elevator and pressing the bottom floor.

"Nothing really. What about you pikachu?"

"Well-"
The elevator doors open, halting the wholesome conversation.

The majority of the class was awake which wasn't a surprise, but sadly Momo was there.

Mina who was on the couch spotted you and Denki exiting the elevator.

"Hi y/n Momo made breakfast!"
She said, mouth full.

"M-Mina close your mouth."
You say as you walk to the kitchen. You look around for the breakfast food but you didn't see any plates.

"So guys....Where the hell is my food."

-insert Class 1A panicking-
——————-
If you like to live.

The last thing you should ever do is mess with y/n's food. It never and will never end well. Especially in the morning. You better hope she's too tired to snap someone's neck.
——————-
The panicking all stopped once the one who supposedly 'made everyone breakfast' spoke up.

"Oh. I must've counted the plates wrong. I apologize." She said with an extremely fake yet genuine smile.

'Punch her face in. Make her wish she was dead. Dump a bucket of legos on her- OR PUCSH HER INTO A PILE OF LEG-'